{∅} THE WICKER JOURNAL

§ YOUNG GIRL DISCOVERED, SAVED BY LOCAL FROM WITHIN THE WICK HAVEN CONDEMNED COAL MINE §

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

§ YOUNG GIRL DISCOVERED, SAVED BY LOCAL FROM WITHIN THE WICK HAVEN CONDEMNED COAL MINE §

h. forrest, uploaded 8/1/21

Late last night, at approximately three in the morning did local resident, Dean Oliver, dial emergency services when finding a young teenage girl wandering through the mines with what appeared to be a head injury.
The girl was found relatively unharmed, unidentifiable, and completely unaware of her personal whereabouts as explained by Mr. Oliver (18) when first apprehended. She is currently in official's custody, along with Mr. Oliver for further questioning.

No further information has been released.

The Wicker Journal is a collaborative news source of all the happenings and no how's of the town of Wick Haven today, have a tidbit? Send it in at-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

•••

Nothing spreads like news in Wick Haven.

For a fairly peaceful and at times lame summer, no one expected it to come to a close with this breaking out just a week before highschool is to resume again.

Already have parents come to speak about the nuisance that was Dean Almond Oliver to them and their children, now labeling him vapidly, between wannabe murder, public danger to himself and others, to even as the news labeled him first, genuine hero, no one could really decide which with his name spilling out. Much less with his father's reputation right behind him.

But now that he was cleared of malicious intent, he was back on his "regular" havoc. A bit shaken, surely, but just as everyone remembered. Bitter, and overly callous.

Just in time for a end of summer bash.

Wick Haven holds one every year, courtesy of the mayor, or rather his sons, for the teenagers of the town to enjoy themselves for a bit at the foot of the hill near the mines. And now with the spooky idea of whoever put that girl down there maybe still being there... Well, people are stupidly excited.

While "officially" cancelled given the investigation, no one's seemed to take it to heart. Winchester's word is law. And they say let's get fucked.

But as always, stay careful, stay safe, and don't fall in too deep-

You never know what you'll find looking down at you.

•••

I promise nothing bad happens here (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Sorta.

Fun party at the edge of town, how bad has that been to us before OwO?

‡‡
†††

[Not Open]