Chapter 152

"You knew about the prophecy"

Regulus and I stood by the black lake as the shallow water ran close to our feet. The two of us looking to the calm water as the sun lie over it

"I helped create it" He admitted, making my head turn to him "And I'll tell you I'm bloody proud I did"

"How though?" I ask, fully turning my body to him

"I had some help" He sighed, glancing towards me before staring out into the distance again "I promise it wasn't dark magic"

"I trust you to know that you wouldn't fall for the temptation in that type of magic" I chuckle "Still, how?"

"Well I know you read my diary before I went on my mission. The one where I met your mum for the last time. When she shared that she was in fact trying for a child, I knew I was going to have to do something. I had accidentally came across a seer who revealed the future. It was confirmed what would happen to me, then to Sirius, then to your mum. I also knew how your father was going to keep this part of you behind"

He sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder whilst his eyebrows furrowed together, still looking into the distance

"This seer gave me a way you'd be able to keep our side in you. A way that would surface when the time was right. It made it perfect when Sirius then broke out from Azkaban. That meant we could finally return to you, the youngest black. Then when you opened your vault. Unknown to everyone you started the prophecy. The slow journey that brought us back to a whole again. Destroying what the darkness that separated us all"

"I don't mean to offend them, but how did James and Lily return?" I ask him, unsure to how those two would return when they weren't blood

"Now a small unheard part of the prophecy was how you were linked to Harry. I know you now realise this from when your powers had taken over, leaving you to paint what he sometimes saw"

"It was once emotions that set it off" I sighed "But it then started to change to real scenes...like in the tournament"

"That was when the dark Lord returned" He sighed "The connection between the two grew again, surfacing that part of your power. It still confuses me why it suddenly changed but at least we now have a bright future without his darkness"

"Agreed" I smile, wrapping my arms around him as we both go into a hug. We stay like this as our heartbeats remained at a regular pace "Thank you"

He looks down at me, frowning, whilst I lean my chin on his chest

"For what?"

"Giving me the gift" I reply "It's been really nice. Especially when doing Christmas presents now"

He laughs, before messing up my hair. We're then joined by mum who came down. She had been greeting people who she hadn't seen in years or just people she had never met before

"A boy named Draco, I think, was looking for you" She said "Narcissa's son I believe"

"Where?" I hurriedly say, looking past her up to the school. However before she replied I see a familiar head of blonde hair in the distance. Quickly I begin running towards it, leaving my very confused family behind

"Where is she going?" Regulus questioned, watching his niece head up the hill. He then turned to his sister "Narcissa's son?!"

"Yeah" She sighed "I don't like it either that she's involved with...them"

"She's fine with them" A voice says, the two turn to see the others approaching them with the voice belonging to Harry

"That's the son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa, our cousin, they're obsessed with the dark arts"

"Not Draco" Ginny and Luna shook their heads "As Ophelia countlessly explained to us, when we voiced our opinions, he was forced. He didn't want to live a life like them"

"It's true" Harry confirmed, noticing their still hesitant faces "I saw a time where Malfoy was broken. He was cracking under the pressure his parents put him in. It got worse when he accidentally noticed me and I accidentally used a spell I didn't know...almost killing him...but anyways, I saw how much Ophelia she cares for Malfoy. She stayed with him in the hospital wing and I think she was helping him cope. They can all agree with me that she disappeared in the evening some night. She would borrow my cloak and according to Luna, not return until late at night"

They all looked up to see Ophelia reaching Draco and the two of them falling into a hug. The kids spoke at once

"Trust her"