[001]

Prologue

|

v

jk!pov

2019, December 31st. 23:46 (11:46 pm)

"K, Guys! You nasty bitches got 14 minutes to prepare for the countdown! If your not shitfaced yet, then hurry up. If your horny, then wait! Nasty asses."

-Screeched Yoongi Hyung. Min Yoongi: 26 years young, literal party animal, wont hesitate to grab you in a choke hold. He stood on top of the coffee table with a champagne glass in hand, threatening to fall.

"Yah! Hyung, get the fuck down! We don't need a trip to the hospital on New Years! O-Oh fuck! I swear, get down before you fall!"

-Scolded Namjoon Hyung. Kim Namjoon: 24 years of age, also a party animal but is also a safety freak, that one friend who corrects you grammar just to piss you off. I watch from my spot by the kitchen counter as Namjoon Hyung gets kicked in the chin by Yoongi Hyung. I hear something along the lines of 'Shit! Ow! Hyung, you fucker!' and "Fuck you Joon! I'm a fucking king!'

People sitting around the coffee table snicker and snort at my hyung's behavior. Ill be sure to tease him for this my whole life. I turn around in swivel chair to face the counter. The kitchen is littered with cups and wine bottles. People come in and out the kitchen to refill their cups, while some people just sit in the corner and cry.

I grab my cup that sits on the counter and bring it to my lips. I'm not completely shitfaced like how Yoongi Hyung wants us to be. I close my eyes as I sip from my cup. Once I open my eyes and pull my, now empty, cup away , i see spiky black hair infront of me.

Startled, I yelp, causing me to choke on the drink that I had yet to swallow. I wince at the burning feeling that now rested in my throught. The man infront of me snickers as I reach to slap his forearm.

"Ha..my bad kook. M'just bored. I was finna get laid by this dreamy dude, but he got a call from some chic and left.."

-Says Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom: 22 years old, likes the punk rock life style, pretty freaky when it comes to dudes. I hum in acknowledgment and fail to notice the bitterness in his tone. A pair of eyes bring me out of thought. I realize Yugyeom is staring me dead in my eyes and I furrow my eyebrows in confusing.

"Yugy?"

-I call his name in a questioning manner.

"Huh? O-oh sorry..you just kinda look like the guy who was gonna rail me. Same lips..same jawline..-"

-Yugyeom trails off to stare at me again. I watch with furrowed brows as he bites his lips, seemingly lost in thought. A bit awkward, i think of something to say.

"U-uhm..Who was the guy?"

-I ask, shifting in my seat under Yugyeom's focused gaze.

"Doesn't matter. Uhm, come with me, will you?"

-He ask, getting up and extending a hand for me to grab. I accept the hand casually and he leads me through the hallway to an empty balcony. The view is filled with buildings, colorful lights, billboards, and stars.