𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞,

𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐝𝐝

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I'm F/n! Maka Said her name as F/n said her name back. Any ways~ I need you three to check out the souls dropping in Italy a bunch human souls. And maybe a sight of a soon to be born kishin. Lord death explained. All three of you understood. Alright Wish you guys luck lord death said as he wanted us to leave. F/n walked out as she followed behind them not wanted to be near them. Worried that no one likes them for being a witch. Come on f/n or you'll be left behind! Soul said to her looking at her, Yeah lets go! Maka said taking her hand bringing the both of them. Now lets head out of here Soul said hopping onto his bike. Maka held on a F/n followed She wrapped her hands around makas waist as soul went off.

( Time Skip )

The three of you made it to Italy, All three of you started walking around looking but still nothing. All of you stopped at a milkshake place as F/n placed her order. So f/n are you a minster or wepon? Maka asked putting the menu down.

Well I'm both, I can turn into chains while I make a doll to be my minster. And its the same but the other way around, but my chains have a sharp end f/n said to maka as she sipped her drink. Soul got up from his seat streching his legs out as its seem the day was starting to end. Eh We should go now lord death said something about a church or something soul yarned. F/n shook her head as she left a tip for the waiter.  And left and walked with maka and soul

Its been about an hour as all three of you where on a rouf top as you head screams coming from inside. Soul turned into his wepon form as maka rushed inside. . . .

The church bell ranged as soul drived his bike closer to the church, F/n didn't like the bells ringing it.

There all gone maka said looking up, The bell soul added, No I'm talking about the human souls that where inside. Maka opened the door.

You see they open one way, Those's doors only open inward. . .

F/n looked at the boy, Why did he say that you thought to yourself. He's in here all by himself souls voice snapped you out of thought. Maka steped more away from the door, wheres his weapon? F/n asked, Well from what I see that boy has a weapon, Inside of him.

F/n felt chills down her spine from the weapon being inside of the boy, Creepy you thought.

 ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 彼女はきれいに見えます █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ 

F/n Pov

Maka told soul to turn into his weapon form as I assumed that we were gonna fight this guy so I turned my doll into chains. The boy flinched as he grabbed his head moaning in slight pain. My eyebrows lowered as I got a closer look at him as he seemed to be moving around holding his head.

He screamed in pain as his back arched as his head went back. His scream was terrifying, It made me scared a little. Why is he screaming? Something came out of his back as he screamed loader more as the thing came out.

The thing was huge it was bigger than him it was all black but it had white gloves and a white X face.

It made weird noises as it punched the boy's head lightly.

That Hurt's Me. . .

He said in a low voice.

It Hurts

It Hurts!

The thing kept messing with the boy as he made little comments about what the thing was doing to him.

STOP IT NOW, I'VE HAD ENOUGH ALL READY.

He shouted loudly, there fighting like brothers I thought as I got closer to Maka. This is getting weird I heard her say, yeah this is weird.

彼女はきれいに見えます/ She Look's Pretty