𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞,

𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐝𝐝

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Warnings for this story/

Blood

Gore

Murder

Kidnapping

Smut

Sexual content

_______________________

Later On that day, You arrived home wet and cold. Why? May you ask well, While death the kid was holding you, he dropped you soon as a cloud moved as it was"Ruining". The moment as what he would say.  You where pretty pissed off by that but all you really wanted to do was take the day off. You unlocked you're door took your shoes off lining them up with the rest of them. You walked into the bathroom cutting warm water on for the bath as you did other things such as hanging your wet clothes up, and other things while you waited for the bath tub to fill up. You step in the tub.

You shiver as you're body was getting used to the warm water that you were in as before when you were soaked in freezing cold ocean water. You relaxed more in the tub going over the day you just had. You closed your eyes as you heard a tap on the window, you look over to your right side as you noticed something was tapping your window. 

There was a Window in you're bathroom it was slightly above your shower curtain but your shower was lower then average height. The window was facing the top of your forehead if you were standing up. You sat up in confusion as you slightly peek threw the curtain's of the window as it as an all black cat. You stand even more higher on your tippy toes. Slightly opening the window as the cat peeked his head inside. You awe at the sight of the cat as you wrap your hands around the cat picking it up and dropping it on the floor. You close the window as you stair at the cat. It was a fluffy black cat with green-ish eyes. You quickly wash you're self up before wrapping a towel around you're naked body.

You look more at the cat as you picked it up as it didn't do anything but blink at you. You look more closer to the cat as it was a boy cat, you put the cat in the bath tub as you check to see if it had any bugs. It was nothing wrong with the cat, it was just staring at you with its green eyes. You even petted it as it purred. You smile softly at the cat before opening the bathroom door letting it go free. You did such as wonder how the cat got here but you just threw that thought away just thinking a random cat wanted a home.

You get changed into a pair of shorts and a normal plane T-shirt. You sat on your bed watching the cat rub its self on everything. You smile at the cat as you cut your Tv on watching it until you feel asleep.