A Family Clash(Chapter 10)

---------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: UA HIGH

---------------------------------------------

The meeting has went rather smoothly into Izuku point of view it felt surreal and thought there must be something big that will happen and low and behold the door was swung open revealing his past that he will need to overcome if he would ever want to find peace. 

Inko (Tears): Izuku!

Izuku: Fuck!

Obviously Inko being a mother she got in her mother mode as she started reprimanding him for his usage of such vulgar words in her  opinion. 

Inko: Young man you need to watch your tongue!

Izuku: You do know who you are speaking to right!

All Might: Our son that's what, where have you been?

Izuku: My name is Izuku D Midoriya I don't remember you people ever being my parents not only that I am a Rear Admiral you should choose your next words carefully because I assure you that the Admirals and Marine in general hate you with passion and the amount of dirt we have on the both of you is massive. 

They sat quietly they knew they were playing a gambling right now and one wrong move one wrong word could lead them to an early demise so they tried to use the old tricks in the book. 

Inko: We know we were bad parents but please give us a chance, no give your sister a chance she have been suffering from depression for quite a lot of time especially Shoka and Katsumi who were in love with you. 

Everyone aside from Inko and All Might were unimpressed with the lame excuse as he let her rant about why he should forgive them e.c.t.

Izuku: Are you done with the lame excuse! 

Inko: What!

Izuku: You heard me that is the most oldest excuse in the book besides I don't remember having a sister, I only have two wonderful brothers and they are sitting in front of me not to mention I am quite happy with my life as I have a beautiful fiancée sitting next to me. 

Izuku then proceeded to kiss Robin in front of them as she kissed back making them even more heartbroken. 

All Might: But...

Ace (harshly): There is no but here why don't you leave already with that ridiculous tight hero costumes of yours, you look like a clown rather than a pro I don't see what the kids admire about you. 

Robin: Excuse me but didn't you two already have enough tormenting Izuku!

Inko (Grit her Teeth): What do you mean had enough I just want my baby back and make up for my past mistake. 

Robin: The fact that you two don't realize the damage that you made is beyond me you have neglected him from the age of 4 leaving him to survive on his own and to learn to cook for himself do you think that a child his age should be responsible of something like that?

Inko: No!

Robin: do you think that when your daughter along with her friends with the exception of Nejire Hadou bullied him and ostracized him not to mention the multiple suicide bating and made it there personal mission to ruin his life at middle school by having his grade sabotaged, lunch destroyed do you think that will leave a good impression? Do you think that he will even think that Katsumi and Shoka are even potential girlfriends or even friends at that?