Chapter 1: Trinity

you walk to school, and see your big bully, Trinity. You get scared and start feeling a little sick. y/n said "ugh..why them?..i hate life so much." you walk pass trinity, they notice you and walk up to you saying "hey y/n!" y/n jumps in fear and says "oh..hey trinity.." trinity smiles. Y/n looks away and keeps walking as trinity is following you to the same class. y/n gets confused and says "hey uhm..what class are you in?" trinity says "oh! im in class B!" y/n gets more scared and thinks "shit..WHY!!" trinity looks confused. y/n and trinity both go in class and sit down.

as y/n goes to see the seat assigning chart they suddenly turn pale.."no this can't be true.." turns out y/n is sitting next to trinity. the same rude and filthy thing sitting right next to y/n! y/n goes to sit down a little bit scared, "oh fuck what will i do now??" other than that y/n sits patiently as they watch trinity walking back from the chart with a smirk on their face. y/n questions "why are they smirking?!?" trinity sits down and looks at y/n "hey kitten" y/n whips their head towards trinity in shock while flustered "w-what?" trinity then continues to say "you heard me right, you're my kitten now." from this point y/n knew class would be a nightmare with a twist.y/n flinches with their face burning "W-What do you mean..kitten?.." Trinity smirks lightly yet seductively at y/n, "What? you're not up for it?" trinity teases. 

y/n starts backing away slowly, their face still burning, not knowing what had just happened. y/n almost tripped on a pencil that was on the floor, luckily Trinity grabbed y/n by the waist with their faces questionably close. "t-thank you.." y/n spurted out. y/n was surprised at how warm-hearted Trinity truly was, they didn't know what this feeling was.. "hey bakas" y/n heard a familiar voice from the door, it was Madam Chip...