Chapter 3: Idk..Amends and Bullies ig

Trinity and n/a had arrived at the park after a few minutes of running, both of them panting and gasping for air, n/a looks up at Trinity with a look of despair. "T-thank you...for saving me that is.." n/a gulped. Trinity took a second to catch their breath and looked up at n/a. "You're welcome, I mean you are my kitten, i can't stand other people touching you like that." Trinity smirked. n/a felt butterflies in their stomach, they have never felt anything like this before.. What is this feeling? Are they.. In love with trinity? n/a felt a shock of unsettledness, and almost tripped again. Trinity grabbed n/a by the waist with one hand, and the other on n/a's wrist, as if they were in a dancing position. n/a felt their cheecks burn up. They thought to themself, I must look like a complete idiot right now. n/a had never been this close to Trinity before, it felt...comfortable. Almost like home. Trinity's eyes trailed off of n/a's eyes to their lips. And before they knew it. Trinity was deeply staring at n/a's plump lips. They thought that they would kiss them any moment now. n/a's heart was pounding. n/a felt Trinity pulling them closer, tightening their grip of n/a's waist and wrist, as if they were about to kiss them. And that's exactly what they did...Or that's what they thought as soon as their lips almost touched, Milan showed up. Milan. the shy sweet girl who was known by everyone. only a few knew they had a crush on trinity. Milan stared as trinity as teardrops dripped down their cheeks. Milan's heart felt tight, so tight that she was being suffocated. "Trinity...what's happening..?" Trinity and y/n both quickly look at Milan with a pale faces. Trinity knew Milan liked them but still couldn't stop how they felt towards y/n. all three of them sat in silence with a sorrowful presence. 

the silence was broke not long after Ayda showed up. Ayda was the girlfriend of Nicholas Trump, the son of the school principle. n/a jumped in fear. Ayda stops and stares, looking disgusted. Y/n and trinity looked at ayda. Ayda said "ew! what are you guys doing!!" the homphobic came out of ayda. Trinity said "shut up and just leave you ruined the moment." trinity said in a annoyed voice, Ayda runs away and goes to her boyfriend, nicholas. She said "sugar cube!!! we have..ugly homosexuals in the school!" she said in a disgusted voice. nicholas said "what the barnacles!?" aydas friends walk up to ayda and they all start gossiping about y/n and trinity. tawi and milan sit down in the cafeteria. Milan said "hey.." tawi looked at milan and continued to play with their hands. Nao, the lunch lady, goes up to the students and gives them the food and said "here freaks, enjoy i guess." y/n and trinity walk in the cafeteria and sit down together, y/n looks away and blushes and thinks to herself "fuck this is so weird. A fucking gossip homophobic girl caught us!" trinity stares at y/n, smiling and said "hey kitty, don't worry ill fight that bitch." y/n calms down and looked at trinity "o-okay.." they all start eating..