Olivia and spencers mom plot

When Olivia first gets there, it's all sweet and nice, of course, there's tension but other than that its smooth. As the day goes on Olivia notices Diana gets colder and kinda unhappy with her being around.

Before Spence and Via leaves, Spencer's mom calls Spencer in to say something to him. Spence accidentally leaves her door open a crack and she can hear everything she's saying to him.

Diana talks about how she doesn't like Olivia because she's smarter than him and she seems arrogant and that she just gets a 'bad vibe' essentially. Spencer starts to protest but Olivia is already, Out. The. Door.

She spends the next day trying to get on her good side but Via can see through Diana's fake smile. Spencer's also trying but Dianas not giving up.

On the morning of the last day, just before their flight, Olivia gets up early to get flowers and go talk to Diana about how much she loves Spencer and all that blah blah blah. As she's about to go into her room she sees it's open slightly and there's talking on the other side.

Olivia hears Spencer talk to his mom about how he loves her and how everything that she was saying about Olivia wasn't true at all. Via starts tearing up, obviously, and is able to pick her self up and knock like she didn't hear the conversion they were having.

Diana acts a little nicer to Via until they, Spence and Via are like 'yay progress'.

As the story goes on there are little things that are happening that show Diana's and Olivia's growing like Diana mentions Via in a letter to Diana sending her a letter to them becomes infrequent pen pals to them talking on the phone sometimes.

Right before Vis walks down the isle Spence's mom comes to her and apologizes for how she acted in the beginning and how she see Via as her own daughter in a way and it's like really fucking cute