Luchino

You open the door, and unexpectedly you find Luchino laying on the couch in a rather uncomfortable position. As you walk closer to him a foul stench accompanies your nostrils, and you scrunch up your nose.
Next to him you see an empty family size bag of hot Cheetos. You sigh, realizing why he's sitting there not doing anything. He seems to suddenly notice your presence and jumps up nervously.

"Oh hey Y/n....I didn't notice you there," he says adding a nervous chuckle at the end.

You eye him suspiciously and go to the pantry. You then come back and stand dangerously close to him, and he starts fiddling with his claws and looks down in shame.

"I'm sorry-" he starts, but is cut off by a rotten cheesy stench. Both you and luchino wrinkle your noses.

".....did you just do what I think you just did?" You say, your hand covering your nose as you back up a little.

He doesn't answer, he just sits there awkwardly.

"And you do it right in front of my face??" You say in disbelief, your face heating up.

Just as you start to get angrier, Luchino let's another one rip, but this time it's loud and merciless. You could almost swear the juiciness of it created a hole in the couch.

Luchino then slowly stands up, and continues to squeeze out a range of farts. From a long juicy one to short bubbly stumps. Each one smelled like shit and cheese.

He moaned and groaned as he squeezed out little speckles of shit, and continued farting.

Your anger eased up, as you saw that he was really going through it because of those Cheetos. He looked so pitiful.

When he felt like he was finished, he looked at you with a worried expression on his face. You returned the same look, waiting for him to speak.

"Uh....Y/n....could you please wipe me? Luchino asked innocently.

Now understanding how upset he felt, your anger festered away. You nodded and walked closer to him, holding a fresh baby wipe. Before wiping him, you sniffed the wipe. It smelled of fresh flowers and actually reminded you of babies.

You carefully started to wipe him, making smooth slow swoops from the front, to the back and the tip of his crack. He moaned a little and arched his back so you could wipe all the shit crumbs.

After you were finished, you sniffed the now dirtied baby wipe. It no longer smelled fresh and like babies anymore, but that was alright with you. You enjoyed the fresh stinging smell of shit straight from a reptilian's bootyhole.

You dusted your hands on your clothes when you were done, and he began to stand up. But before he could, you placed a hand in his left butt cheek, causing him to stop in his tracks.

Although you were no longer angry at him, you knew you still couldn't let him go after the big crime he'd just committed. Stealing was absolutely looked down upon in this household, especially when it's someone's food. Getting constipated from eating your hot Cheetos was just the beginning of his punishment.

"I'm not down with you yet," yo I say sternly.

He doesn't even bother looking at the expression in your face. He already knows what's to come.

"Bend over on the couch," you instruct, and he quickly complies although he doesn't want to.

He arched his back just the way you like it, and lays down rather comfortably. You stand up and rub his cheeks in circular motions for about twenty seconds.

"You're going to take this punishment like a big boy, just like you ate those Cheetos like one," you said. And with that, you began his spanking punishment.

He whimpered and cried out from the first few hard hits, then quieted down when you hit harder. You went from left cheek to right cheek, then hit one cheek longer than needed, causing him to nearly jump up from the couch in pain.

After about one hundred spanks, his bottom was so red it looked like it was about to bleed. He made a little whining noise, and you smacked his right cheek again, making him yell out in pain.

You smirked. Seeing him getting what he deserved was more satisfying than you thought.

You instructed him to stand up, but when he did, what you saw displeased you greatly. He had a boner.

"So this who time....he's been enjoying it??" You thought to yourself. You're blood started boiling, and you knew his punishment wouldn't end here.

Luchino seemed to know this too, the way he stood there in a shameful manner, a look of pity and sorrow marking his face. Unfortunately for him though, you didn't easily forgive.