~1~

Sana's POV

'Ugh time for school, the worst part of the day.'  I thought

Right now I'm getting ready for school. I got dressed up, took my backpack and left my house. 

    After eating a simple breakfast then wearing a uniform that for me felt too basic. I was bored and wanted to stay home but had to drag my body to school. I didn't want to go to school looking like that, but I don't feel like today is a normal day for some reason.

Third POV

    After arriving at school, Sana's group of friends were waiting for her at the school gate, she was the most popular student in the school after all. So being her friend is not easy, she is very good at picking friends to be with, the people who really deserve her. There were many boys who confessed to her, but she rejected them.

    They walked up to the classroom together and started a boring school day. During all the classes she spent most of the time sleeping and sleeping. However, there was one class that always fascinated her the most, which was Art Class, she was talented in painting, and the art teacher really liked her. In the art class, she is the best painter, but the other classes are always at the bottom of the board.

Next was Math, a class she really hated. But something happened after that class, which she could've never predicted. 

Math class was over and everyone hurried out of class, Sana was going to go until she heard Irene (teacher) talking. 

"Sana and Mina, I want to meet you two to talk about a few things," Irene said in a rather hurried tone. 

Unlike Sana, Mina is an understanding, kind person to those around her. A righteous person who always helps her classmates, her achievements are outstanding, the teacher trusts her, moreover, she has a very adorable appearance. A lot of male students like her, but if it wasn't for her studies, she probably had a lover by now.

The two stopped at the teacher's desk, then made an offer that made Sana no more shocked 

 "I wanted Mina to help Sana with her works, especially Math, I was really shocked to see her report card." Irene both worked and said. 

Mina slightly nodded to Irene.

"I don't care, I don't wanna work with someone I don't know, I refuse." Sana said in an angry, serious tone of voice.

    The reason why Irene "handed" Sana over to Mina was simple. Mina is a person with outstanding achievements compared to other students, not only that she is top of the whole school, she is trusted by many teachers. With her easygoing, friendly, and caring personality for those around her, many students adore Mina. Everyone wants to study with her.

After the classes ended, Sana with a tired appearance dragged out of the school, and Mina followed, running over to Sana.

"Hey! If you're free today, come over to my house to study together, tomorrow we have a 15-minute test, it'll be better if you study together" Mina asked softly with a smile.

Sana didn't say anything, suddenly stopped, looked Mina in the eye, 

"Don't bother me, if I want to study, I'll do it, if I don't want to, it's none of your business." As Sana spoke, she walked away.