Prologue~

~Seven Years Ago~

BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM.

My gaze swung to the direction of the non ceasing ruckus. It was my front door, someone or something felt the need to apply every fiber of their power on the fragile thing. "Bloody hell! Give me at least a moment before you decide to take my blooming door down!" Swearing loudly as I approached the entry way with burrows twisted in irritation.

Here in England the weather had no concept of mercy, snow laced the city and streets with it deathly intention. Thankfully the worse of it had passed as spring began to roll its way causing the environment to be manageable to venture once more. However considering the fact it was 2:17 a.m. there is absolutely no reason for someone to be here smashing my door in.

Annoyance coated me as I whipped the door right open. "What is i-" my words halting instantly as my orbs fall on the site before me. My heart fell out of beat. It was Russia, his beige jacket was painted with the colour of crimson. In his arms he held a figure, the (h/c) gave it away. It was ______. The phrase slipped out on its own "R-Russia w-what happened!?" "There is no time to explain," The large man stated shouldering his way past me into my home. "Please Britain, help her!" Urgency consuming Russia's tone as he set her form down on the couch that rested within my living room.

My vision scanned _____, red engulfed her entire shirt along with the rosy pit burrowed deep into her chest. It was then I realized there was no rise and fall coming from the young girl's torso. She was dead.

"England you do magic right? You must have a spell that can fix this!" The man's voice cracking as he tried to play a hopeful smile. My eyes grew even huger; Russia, the nation with a heart as cold as his winters, the country who took pleasure out of bloodshed, the landmass who would spend his free time torturing people for fun, was breaking down right before me. My emerald orbs shift down to the lifeless corpse. This was no death of a human. This someone who had thawed out the heart of the frozen, displayed the meaning of life without violence, and showcased what true fun was. And after such progress they were gone in the blink of an eye.

Casting my gaze back up to the Russian tears streamed down his cheeks as he whispered.

"Please."