Chapter 1~

My hands grazed my blue dress as I tried to wipe the debris off of the cloth. I had to make sure I appeared at the very least presentable. Although I had attended numerous meetings in the past, to be rather technical this would be my 11th, I still found myself consumed with anxiety. Large crowds of people always seemed to intimidate me, especially because of the position I am in. Sighing I drew in a deep breathe mustering the courage to approach the huge brown double doors that towered before me. Around my emerald orbs shifted as I strolled the corridors of the tremendous structure. This was the first time I had been in a place like Switzerland, the entire conference area was unbearably neat and tension screamed at every corner. Never had I met Mr. Switzerland but I heard the rumors, in my mind I envisioned a male running after countries spraying bullets laughing maliciously. This caused chills to ran its course down my spine as I pressed the door leading into the consultation room.

Maybe he is not that kind of a guy. I mentally state while my body makes its way past the doors.

"EVERYBODY SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!" Yelled a blonde male wearing a green suit.

The room become overwhelmed with the sound of silence. He stared directly at me causing my cheeks to instantly flush fault of the new found attention. Not only was his blue eyes burning on my flesh, it seemed everyone laid their gaze upon me. This worsen my shade to crimson resulting me to awkwardly take a seat at the far end of the table. I am guessing that is Switzerland. The only audible noise was the click of the heels of my combat boots along the bleach white tiled floor. With each ticking second the lack of sound found itself to be too over powering making my heart race to an alarming rate. Finally pulling out a chair and resting my being in it the countries averted their attention else where striking up discussion with those they were on good terms with. I cast my vision to the left of me to see the Baltic states beside me. With a friendly smile I open my mouth to speak only to see Latvia, the one sitting beside me, throw a glare of death in my direction. He swirls his head away engaging in conversation with the other Baltic, Estonia. Releasing a sigh I knew this was expected.

When news struck about the fall of Lithuania the countries throughout the world had found themselves baffled... Or at least that was I heard, honestly I had not the slightest clue. Apparently a lot of people were surprised to hear of how the Lithuanian neglected his duties as a nation as a whole. Every one was aware of the fact that if a country had stopped taking responsibility for their state, such as filling out paperwork, attending meetings, visiting their superiors, etc., that it would weaken them. It is without saying that a country can meet their doom if they do carry out these tasks but it would be definitely a lot harder for their downfall. A nation grows as the state of its people and land prosper, but this can apply vice versa. Which is what happened to Lithuania. He had stopped caring about being a nation and a result of that meant his country was crumbling from the inside. It was only a matter of time that he would have encountered to his demise.

It took a while for the land to pull itself together but after four years it finally managed to hold down a government. That was when Karovia was formed, that was when I was formed. There was not much changes to the nation, we still adapted the Lithuanian language as our own, however just simply called it Karovian. Karovia also remained as a parliamentary like it had been during its era as Lithuania. In the end things were able to work out apart from the small loss of land. It was merely a tiny peninsula so this was not a huge deal.

But. There was more to it than that.

"Ar tikrai norite dalyvauti posėdžiuose taip greitai? Tai gerai, kad imtis savo laiką." My superior stated after pulling me aside into his office.