𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚔𝚎𝚔𝚔𝚎𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚊𝚒

‧₊ ཻུ۪۪.;:̥.🖇💌

Back in Konoha,Kawaki accompanies Naruto through stores to find a vase to replace Himawari's broken base when they suddenly caught sight of Sarada.

"Huh? Nanadaime?!" Sarada exclaims.

Naruto smiles "Ooh! Sarada"

She walks up towards Naruto "what a rare occasion! To think I'd run into the nanadaime at such a time and place!"

Naruto chuckle "Well... I'm currently in the middle of a rather special mission" Sarada looks behind him and saw Kawaki looking at her blankly.

"You are..." Sarada widen her eyes.

"That guy from before.." Sarada said which Kawaki narrows his eyes.  Sarada held her chin and thought for a moment before snapping her fingers "Nanadaime... Where's Himeko—san?"

He notice the tension between Sarada and Naruto when she ask the question "Ah... She's out from the village. She'll come back later on.." Naruto answers before sighing.

"You know... It's not her intentions to snap at you like that.." Naruto said before pausing... He glance at Kawaki before looking at the store.

"Taiyaki?" Naruto read.

"Ah..yes" Sarada said

Naruto went infront of the vendor "Looks Good. Occhan,I'll have one with coarse sweetened red bean paste and one chocolate" Sarada looks at him.

"Who's for the other one?" He glance at Sarada.

"Himeko... She's a sweet tooth so I'll buy some for her too. She might be hungry since she haven't ate anything this morning" then he turns to Kawaki.

"Pick one too Kawaki. Which flavor would you like?" He grins.

"This is lunch? Didn't we just eat breakfast a little while ago..." Kawaki said causing Naruto to chuckle in response before saying "Don't be silly. It's a snack. A snack!"

Naruto smile "Aren't we having fun?"

Kawaki looks away "A snack..."

Sarada looks at both of them and munched her taiyaki before speaking "I'd recommend the custard. It a safe bet"

Kawaki looks at the menu before eyeing the chocolate "Chocolate"

The vendor smiles "Coming right up!"

Sarada sweat drop "Well... I guess that's fine too.."

"