𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢

‧₊ ཻུ۪۪.;:̥.🖇💌

Himeko stirs in her sleep as old but fresh memories started to come together in her mind. Sweat started to form on her face as her head started to move uncontrollably, futher more she started to whisper on her sleep "stop it..." she murmurs.

Hinata came in to her room "Himeko...?" She peeks towards the bedroom is located and sees her tossing and turning her head side to side like she was avoiding something from her dreams. The older woman hurriedly went beside her and started to shake slightly to wake up which it did as she gasp rapidly, looking at her room before looking at Hinata who looks at her in worry.

"Himeko..." Hinata whispers as she sees her clutching her hair with her eyes pooling with tears that made the woman heart clenched.

Naruto came in just in time and grunts, he hurriedly ran towards his niece and brought her into a hug which she didn't refuse but rather did the opposite. She grips her hands around his chest, sobbing "ojisan..." she cries out causing for the others downstairs to grow in panic.

"Himeko...." Boruto mutters before Himawari ran upstairs with Boruto and kawaki cautiously following her. Kawaki couldn't but felt curious about what's happening before unconsciously his heart crumble from the situation Himeko is going on right in front of him.

"Calm down, Himeko...." Naruto comforted.

"Obito

"Obito... please.." a desperate voice called out to the man who ignored her yet his heart clenched as it was now the time for the beginning of a real war that he have been fulfilling since the beginning. A world that he have wished for is starting to come thru. Although her presence made him hesitatant.

he felt a tug on his sleeves "Yuina... Don't make this harder for us"

She bit her lip as she tries to stop the tears from escaping her eyes "You promised!" She exclaims. He turned to her and tries to wipe the tears from her eyes but it kept on coming "you promised that you'll stop! You promised us..." she says as she covers her stomach.

Obito tucked her hair behind her ear and cups her cheeks "This is what I want... You told me that you'll be there to support me—"

"I did!" He flinched as she snaps.

She pushes him back "I did because I cared! I did it because I love you but..." her lips trembled as she covers her face "But... I'm not the one that you hold dear"