𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The big bulky luggage dropped to the floor. My knees gave out and I fell to the floor in front of the train just as the luggage.

"You alright D?" Cerelia reached her hand down to me.

"What do you have in here, rocks?" I looked quickly at her hand. Quickly pushing her hand away and helping myself up.

"Nah just a few things." Cerelia put her arm down and patted her luggage. Her face scrunched showing her perfectly white teeth.

"Here's an idea. I'll hold my very light bag and you can hold your 50 pound bag." I brushed off my skirt.

"Fine, but only because your weak." Cerelia quickly pulled the luggage off the ground.

"I am not weak." My expression went wide and seeing her pick the luggage up as if it was nothing.

"Are too."

Cerelia taunted.

"Girls, what are you two fighting about?" A hand came over my shoulder making me tilt my head up.

"Scorpius?" My eyebrows caught together in surprise. Scorpius is the very last person I expected to see here.

"What are you doing here?" Cerelia's eyes followed to the tall figure standing over me.

"I'm going home as well." Scorpius had his hair slicked back. He held a trunk at the side of him reaching for the one on the floor as well.

"Oh that's alright I can carry my bag." I kept my eyes met with Scorpius's. I reached down for my trunk.

"I don't mind." He pulled it away from my reach. The trunk now half behind him.

"We have to leave so unless we want to miss the train." Cerelia said already partially in the train. I followed and Scorpius shortly behind me.

Scorpius placed mine and his trunks above our seats onto some sort of rack. We filled into the smaller booth of the train.

Cerelia seated herself across from me. Scorpius sat next to me who I figured i'd be sharing my seat with.

I sat close to the window with my legs tucked under the table and close together. The train ride needed to be as normal as possible, meaning i'm as far away from Scorpius as possible.

"Do you want me to put that with our bags?" Scorpius pointed towards the trunk on Cerelia's side.

"No." She had her arm around it. The light in her eyes disappeared. Her eyes looked almost black.

"Hey, if your too weak to get it up there-" Scorpius threw his hands up in surrender.

"I am not weak." She put the bag onto the table making a thudding sound.

Me and Scorpius blinked at the bag not knowing what to expect.

Cerelia opened it. Us two sitting across from her sat with our eyes widened. She let go of a smirk as if she was proud.

"Where the hell did you get all of that alcohol?" Scorpius leaned over the small table running his hands over the bottles.