𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Why haven't we talked about how your eyes were all over Mr. Malfoy at the dinner table last night? I'm sure he'd love to get you in bed." Cerelia stood in the doorway of my bathroom.

"My eyes were no such place." The mascara in my hand stopped mid way through my eyelash.

"That's a load of bull shit and you know it." She came in sitting at the edge of the bathtub.

"He's Scorpius's Dad. Sure he's an attractive man but I have nothing more to say about him." I truly don't. I couldn't do that to Scorpius.

"Damn Davina, that's too bad." Cerelia looked to the floor as I turned to her.

"What do you mean 'that's too bad'?" I repeated her words while crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"You know I could help you out with that." Her finger tips patted against the side of the bathtub next to her.

"With what?" I went back to finishing my makeup.

The vanity in the bathroom had makeup all over. Mascara, blush, concealer, pretty much any type of make you could think of.

"I could get you and Mr. Malfoy alone in a room for 30 minutes tops." Cerelia said fast but slow enough for me to hear the entire thing.

"Are you mental. There is no way that's happening." I spun around dropping my brush to the floor.

"And why not? Thirty minutes is all I'm saying." She shrugged her shoulders standing up.

"No."

"But-"

"Absolutely not."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Cerelia threw her hands up in surrender. "Almost forgot, Mum sent me to get you for breakfast." And with that she walked from the doorway.

"Then I'll be down in a moment." I raised my voice a bit to her hoping she'd hear.

The sweater laid out on my bed swam over my body. I put on a casual pair of jeans.

My hair went into a tight bun held by one of my pins as always. Scorpius had told me he proffered my hair down.

But he's also the reason I've kept it up in a pin for so long. We were young, second year he told me my hair was far too poofy and it looked horrible. Like a birds nest you'd see up in a tree is what he told me.

Scorpius hated me at our first years at Hogwarts. Cerelia and me have always been best friends along with Alice. Scorpius had to tolerate me no matter what.

And apparently now he's in love with me. Either I'm blatantly blind or everyone around me is. He means a lot to me but I can't forget everything in the past.

All of the times he would go out of his way to humiliate me just for the fun of it. Or push me in the mud because I got a new skirt that was waiting to be ruined.

Scorpius has his ups and downs. Sure he's been an amazing friends for the most part but it's almost like he's horribly possessive in a terrible way.

I ran my fingers over the neatly painted walls. The paintings stared and talked amongst each other.

The smell of freshly cooked breakfast wafted through the house. I carefully held onto the railing of the stairs bracing for the presence of Mr. Malfoy.

My breathing came to a stop, my eyes slightly closed waiting for a new pair of staring eyes.

And no one.

No one except Cerelia is at the table. Sat at the same chair as last night eating her breakfast. The table was filled with food but only she was there to eat it.