Chapter Thirteen: The Odds

I looked at the beautiful garden in front of me. It was full of different flowers, especially Sakura blossom trees. They were his favorite and naturally they became my favorite as well.

I crouched down gently tugging on some weeds and watering the smaller planets I had recently planted. I slowly stood up admiring the beautiful garden. Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around my waist. Turning to look at my capturer I giggled happily seeing Byakuya.

"Lady Shihion, what are you doing out here all alone?" Byakuya questioned politely and I giggled at his antics.

"Just admiring the beautiful garden Lord Kuchiki." I said happily, leaning into his chest, enjoying his embrace. "The cherry blossoms look beautiful this year."

"Not as beautiful as you." Byakuya whispered into my ear.

My knees turned weak as his breathe blew into my ear.

"I love you Catalina." He whispered.

"I love you Byakuya." I whispered back.

I slowly fluttered opened my eyes staring at the dark ceiling.

"You were dreaming about him again." Yoruichi suddenly spoke up from my side.

She was coiled up beside me in her cat form.

"Yeah, I was." I muttered softly.

I slowly touched my lips. I have dreamt so many times with him kissing me that sometimes it felt so real. I rolled onto my side and looked at Yoruichi sadly.

"Sometimes when I wake up, I can almost fell how much I actually love him. But then it slowly fades away and slowly my feelings for Ichigo overshadow those faint memories." I whispered solemnly.

Yoruichi sighed, "Kat you have to understand that your feelings for Byakuya were or are extremely strong. It's almost like you two were soulmates; like the string of fate has you guys connected." she explained sincerely.

I looked at my hand imagining a bright red string attached to my finger and sighed rolling back onto my side.

"Somehow I miss him, Byakuya Kuchiki, but I don't even remember him half of the time." I whispered sadly, tears pooling around my eyes. "It feels like something is missing at times. I feel sad for no reason..."

Yoruichi jumped onto my chest curling up against my chin.

"Kat, do you think it's wise to get involved with Ichigo if you feel confuse about Byakuya." She whispered sternly.

"Byakuya is my past though, I don't even remember him. Just his name, these strange feelings and his eyes. I can't even remember how he looks half of the time." I admit tearfully. "But Ichigo, he is here and present. He could be my future." I explained somberly.

What are the chances I'll ever see Byakuya again?

[Next Day]

Keigo, Chad, Mizuiro, Rukia, Orihime, Eita, Tatsuki, Ichigo and I stood in front of the Principal and a couple of teachers. On the TV screen you could see Ichigo getting tackled by the security guards. I held back my chuckles when they showed Eita getting thrown to the ground too. Eita elbowed me annoyed and I just held back my laugh even more.

"I can't freakin' believe this! Do you guys realize what you have done?!" Kagine, our PE teacher screamed outraged. He pointed at the screen, "This was broadcast nationwide! Nationwide!" he continued screaming.