MAINTAINING YOUR GOAL OF LIFE PART TWO.

MAINTAINING YOUR GOAL OF LIFE PART TWO?

THE EIGHT RULES OF SELF DISCOVERY.

Self discovery means the way one may know himself for what he/she really is. It also means the ways we can know our own selves in order to know the kind of life we want to live. These eight rules will help us discover talent.

1) WHAT YOU WANT MOST IN LIFE.

What is that you desire most in life? You will like to be known by that thing. What you want most is what you will give all your attention to above every other thing.

2) YOUR THOUGHT.

We alway thought of becoming some one in life. Every one would like to be a doctor,sailor,geologist, teacher,professor,footballer e.t.c. But how can you become this if dont work hard to achieve your goal of life.

3) WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MOST IN LIFE.

You think about that thing more than you think about any other thing. You spend time meditating on it, looking at it from every angle and nurturing that thought in your mind.

4) HOW YOU USE YOUR MONEY.

If money comes into you hand how do you used it? What are the things you would like to buy immediately. Where do you invest your money? Before money comes to you, you already know where you are putting it. What are those priorities in your life that you would want to invest your money on.

5) wHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LEISURED TIME.

If you are given a holiday, what will you want to do with that time? When you have a break period, where do you like to go most? What type of thing do you want to do with that time that you have.

6) THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.

What type of people do you like hanging around with? An english adage says, tell me the kind of people you move with and i will tell you the kind of person you are. Who are your friends? What type of people do you enjoy their company? You can move round with everybody but there are people whose company you enjoy most, when you are around them you are happy. They are your friend.

7) WHOM AND WHAT DO YOU ADMIRE IN YOUR LIFE?

Everyone of us has his own hero. By hero, i mean that person you admire and look up to everytime you see he/she? You feel excited in you. Those people you would like to model your life after are your heroes. The kind of people that attract you are your hero.

8) WHAT YOU LAUGH AT.

What are the things that make you laugh most? What makes one laugh might not make another to laugh. You laugh about what you enjoy another laugh about what they enjoy.