MAINTAINING YOUR GOAL OF LIFE.

Author of this writer by (Alibor pius).

The devil is very wicked and stubborn. Many times, it will take a lot of spiritual violence to be able to succeed as a christain. When you have a well defined goal of life, no matter how strong and difficult that opposing situation is, you should keep coming against it, you have to keep applying your resources until the resistance crumbles. Do not be like those that believe if they try one thing and it does not work, there is always an alternative. Believe that you have no alternative. If it does not work, make it work because you have no other choice. Remain there if you are sure of what God has told you.

God can inspire you by dream or by your heart. Stay put and work on it until it works out. Dont have a mind that if it does not work, you will try another thing. That is why many of our young people have wasted their lives-trying. When they try one thing and it does not work, they give up. Then they try another one. They find that it is not easy either so they try yet another one and very soon, they become old. But they will accomplish nothing that way. If you try one thing and it doesn't work and try another one and it doesn't work, you better give up trying and settle for one thing. Life is tough and it takes tough people to deal with it, to look at life in the face and challenge it. Difficult situations are not meant to mar you but to make you into a qualitative person who is able to face life without fear even against all odds. You should know beyond any shadow of doubt what your calling and the gifts of God in your life are. Do not consider only spiritual calling but also the talents, the gifts and other things God has invested in your life. You know the kind of abilities God has given you. Look at them in the face and declare boldly that you can do all things through christ who strengthens you. If you fail, sit down and find out why you failed and try again. Keep trying again and again on that one thing. Until you succeed because that is your field of calling. Many electricians do not realise that the person who invented electricity experimented for about a hundred times. It was at the hundredth times of which he got the law of electricity. Some of us will try for about five times and conclude it will not work. Then we will try another business. We would not have had electricity today if that inventor stopped after the ninety-ninth attempt. Understand that you were created to succeed in life, to make breakthroughs spiritually and in every area of the calling of God on your life. You were created to stay on top. God said in Deuteronomy 28:13, " you shall be the head and not the tail ". That message was for israel and the church is the spiritual israel of today. Some people argues that the economy is bad. God did not say he will supply our needs according to his riches of the economy of you nation. He said, according to my riches in glory by christ jesus. "(philp. 4:19) we pray that the economy should improve. We desire that because God told us to pray that way and it is our responsibility. But whether the economy is good or bad, God will not be limited when it comes to prospering his children. The life of God has given you is like a huge capital and if he desires you to wisely invest your whole life and make the most of it. But without a clear but sense of purpose and direction you will definitely get nowhere. You will never get any where. You need to begin right now to lay a proper and solid foundation. The Bible says the days will come when you will begin to say, i have no pleasure in then. This shows that life is not as easy as many of us think. There are storms that and difficulties in the world but when proper foundation is laid, no matter happens, by and by God will help you.

-->>

Message me at (blyzz@hotmail.com) or search me on facebook (alibor pius) you can reach me on (my.opera.com)search on (dpeacemaker) i be nice to see your messages.