6

{continued}

Swae POV
Today has been the longest day ever. I'm currently at a party but honestly, All I want to do now is cuddle with Yn for the rest of the night. She's the laffy to my taffy. She's the apple to my pie. She's the brightest star that shines on earth. She's my Bacon And Eggs. I just hope she doesn't turn into someone or something else cause she's perfect just the way she is...

"What you want to drink?!" Jimmy asks me. It was loud as hell in here so he had no choice but to yell.

"I'm good bro!"

"Wanna dance?" A girl comes and whispers in my ear.

"I have a girlfriend sorry ma"

"Mmm. i don't see her here though"

".....Well you do have a point" I say. She grabs my hand and pulls me out to the floor.

Yn POV
I was just walking with my bags. I didn't actually know where I was going but I really regret leaving the house because it's freezing and it just started raining. I see a car with tinted windows pull up near me. I started walking fast but the car picked up the pace too. And when I stopped they let down the window and I realized it was Jay.

"Get in"

"Nah I'm good"

"It's dark out here, it's raining and it's cold as hell outside Yn"

"Ok and?"

"If you don't get in the car then you leave me no choice but to get out there and walk with you"

"Fine"

"Are you happy now Jay?! Damn"

"Attitude much?"

"Sorry. It's just... nevermind. Could you please take me to the nearest hotel?"

"Nah I'm sorry I can't do that"

"Jay come on now I'm not playing anymore. I have a knife in my pocket and I'm not afraid to stab you!"

"Swae lee is at home drunk as fuck and if he wasn't drunk he's be trying to get you back because he's loves yo crazy ass"

"H-he's drunk?!"

"He came back from some party knocking shit over then he started throwing up and acting crazy and shit"

"Why the hell you leave him alone then?!"

"He's with Jimmy and some girl. Lord knows the things I want to do to that girl! WOOO she bad"

"Well don't you think he's to busy with her instead of Khalif! Jay take me to the house right now before I kill you!"

{at the house😬}

Yn POV
Jay is really smart but I don't think he critically thought about what he was doing when he left Khalif drunk knowing his brother his with some girl that he's fucking. That boy could've left the house. That's the worse case in this scenario. We finally get home. Me and Jay both rushed to the door, which was already open.

"The fuck is the door open for?" Jay asked. I shrugged.

"This can only mean one thing..." I trailed off because I noticed a note on the ground. I picked it up.

Dear Aaquil and Jay,

If you're reading this it's too late
Life ain't going so great
I just needed somewhere to escape😔👌

Love, swae lee #sremmlife

"Hey look what Khalif left here" I say to Jay as we stepped inside the house. He glanced over and read the note.

"Come on we gotta find him" he says.

"We need a third person just in case something pops off"

"Ight come on" he says while grabbing my hand leading me out the door. We got in the car and pulled off fast. Then we finally got to another house.

"Where exactly are we?" I ask. We both got out the car and went up to the door. A cute dark skin guy opened it. He looked kinda familiar.

"Yn this is Denzel, ya know shelovesmeechie from vine. And this is Yn, swae lees girl friend" Jay says quickly.

"Umm ok?" Me and Denzel said together.

"No questions. Just relax. Meechie we need you to come along with us because swae lee ran away"

"We gotta hurry up then bro"

Jay POV
We weren't even sure where to go first. So I just pulled up to the old house him and Jimmy used to live in. And now that I think about it... I do remember him telling me last year if he ever went missing then he would be there. Being on that property was illegal since the government now owns it but fuck it, sremm life. I see swae lee coming out the house and he takes off running. I wasn't sure why but I sped off really fast in his direction. He was headed towards the bridge. He had stopped right at the edge. We all jumped out the car quickly.

"Swae what the hell you doing bro?!" Meechie yelled.

"Maaan don't jump. Get your drunk ass over here!" I yell. He started laughing but then he got serious.

"I'm not drunk! Don't tell me what to do"

"Khalif. don't do this to yourself. you have millions of fans that love you. your family loves you, your friends love you. and most importantly... I love you and this would be a painful way to see the love of my life leave the world" Yn says to him. He chuckled then pulled out a gun. All of us surrendered.

"Back the hell up! Me and you been done since earlier when i fucked Rihanna! Only used you for some sex anyway! And you fell for my trap only in a few days you lil hoe!" He yelled at her. She started crying. Wow.. He really WASNT drunk. Then what was wrong with this dude?

Yn POV
I can't believe he would say that. I thought he was better than that but apparently he isn't. I swear to god I'm done with this sorry ass nigga. He's right, I should've never fell for his trap. Celebrities are all just stuck up dumb asses that think they can do anything just because they have money. I'm straight out done with everything bruh I swear.