Chp.1 The start of the crush

Third person POV
Naruto was getting ready for the day it was 5 in the morning cause he has school at 7 in the morning so he gets up super early so he doesn't get beat by the villagers but the thing is Naruto isn't as dumb as everyone thinks in fact he wasn't even all that happy like he shows to everyone but he doesn't want people feeling bad for him so he puts on a fake smile every single day so that nobody knows his real feelings he gets ready in his orange jumpsuit and walks out of his house luckily there wasn't anyone waking that early in the morning and he started to head to the school.

Naruto's POV
This morning I was getting ready to put up my fake act and fake smiles all and to fake love Sakura god she's so fucking annoying why did I have to choose her to have a "crush" on like I could have chose anybody else but then it wouldn't make this act perfect ugh somedays I just want to fucking kill her but today we're getting teams and new sensei's I hope I don't get her on my team like I can handle Sasuke but not Sakura I'm literally about to choke her out especially when she screams about Sasuke she's just so fucking annoying and having to pretend to be the dead last all the fucking time like can't people believe in me or some shit and also if Sakura screams in my ear one more fucking time I swear to god I will rip her fucking vocal chords out so she can't fucking speak at all holy- fuck I'm at the school.

Kakashi's POV
Great I got my new list of students and god don't let them be brats
Sakura Haruno
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
Oh great I got the dead last of the class plus I heard he's a fucking brat so let's hope not.

Third Person POV
Naruto just got to the classroom and the bells about to ring in like 5 minutes shortly after Naruto entered the classroom the teacher entered the room then the students started coming in and they were kinda surprised when they saw Naruto was the first one there cause they were used to him being the last one there to show up but they soon stopped caring cause Sasuke walked in and Sakura went straight to him saying how they should date but before Sasuke could say anything Ino answered for him and said "No he doesn't want to go on a date with a big foreheaded bitch." and when Naruto didn't say 'Hey Sakura why not date me instead' everyone was even more surprised but ignored it when the teacher said to start class but the only one listening was  Naruto and when he said it a second time and nobody listened Naruto yelled as loud as he can "Everyone sit your ass down and listen to the goddamn teacher so he doesn't have to repeat himself for the third time!" And it surprised everyone even the teacher but everyone shut the fuck up and sat the fuck down.

Iruka's POV
Naruto is acting strange today especially what he just said HE was the only one listening but anyways I have to tell them there teams so let's get this over with.

Third Person POV
Iruka sensei was listing the names and teams that the people were on but it was obvious that Naruto wasn't listening until he heard his name "Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki is in team 7."

Naruto's POV
Fuck I'm in the same team as Sakura ugh but I hope we get a guy sensei and not a girl sensei cause I feel like they would fall for Sasuke to and I can't handle another Sakura so I can only hope.

Time skip 3 hours later
Naruto's POV
Our sensei is still not here so I'm just gonna sleep even though he is here just hiding I'm not gonna say anything so goodnight world.

30 minutes later

Third Person POV
Naruto woke up and their sensei walked through the door 30 seconds later and told them to meet up on the roof after getting a "lecture" from Sakura for being late and when they got up to the roof there new sensei told them to introduce themselves and what there hobbies are what they like and don't and what they want to be when they grow up.

Sakura's POV
When our new sensei showed up 3 hours and 30 minutes late he just told us to meet him on the roof and he doesn't even tell us his name so I told him to introduce himself to us so we know how to do it.

Hey demons this is my first story I've written please don't hate

~Your creator