Chp.5 Naruto sees his 'family'?!

~~~~~~~SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER~~~~~~~--Third person POV-- They group of 5 were all walking to the land of waves when Naruto heard a noise so he went to a bush that he heard the noise from and when he looked in it he saw a white bunny with red which only come in the winter not the summer as which they were in he showed the bunny to them when he and Kakashi both yelled at the same time "DUCK" then as soon as they were all on the ground a huge retracting sword flew over their heads and back to its owner but Naruto recognised the sword so he knew his gut feeling was right that he would be able to see his two old friends again but that's when Haku came out and tackled Naruto into a hug yelling "NARUTO NII-SANNNN I MISSED YOU!" while Zabuza came out looking shocked that's when he felt the tears coming he thought his otouto Naruto was dead that's when Naruto stood up with Haku in his arms he looked over at Zabuza as guilt washed over him when he saw the tears forming on his onii-san which resulted in him putting Haku down and running towards Zabuza and hugging him which made Zabuza hug him back by lifting him in the air and kissing his forehead while team 7 just stood there like (0_0) but Kakashi could feel jealousy building up in him from not knowing what Zabuza was to him till all that went away when he heard Naruto say "I'm sorry for not letting you know that I was alive and okay onii-san" then the brave soul of Tazuna asked "So um one how did you guys meet two aren't they the enemy and three are you okay man with bandages you were crying earlier?" "Oh well we met when I saw him in a forest a couple years ago and well we were your guys enemy to kill you in fact but that was before I knew my otouto was in this team in fact I thought he was dead but I guess we're good now he was just gonna kill us anyway and not give us money so we might as well join along with you guys and yes I am fine thank you for asking but, can we Kakashi?" "Oooo please Kakashi-sensei can they? It's been awhile since i've seen my otouto and nii-san pleaseeeeee?" Naruto asked with a pouty face while looking at Sakura and Sasuke and then Sakura and Sasuke both got the hint and smirked at the same time the both went "Please Kakashi-sensei pleaseeeee?" Kakashi sighed and looked over to the two then back to Naruto he finally said "*sigh* Fine but we're gonna need to find a place for us to stay. There should be a motel there rig- You can stay with us but it's gonna be two people per room so I would figure out the arrangement on our way there it's about 5 minutes away!" Kakashi started but got interrupted by Tazuna and so Naruto said "Ok I got the order Sakura and Sasuke is it ok with you guys to share a room cause if it is you two will share a room and otouto and nii-san will share a room then Sensei and me will share a room is that ok with everyone else?" "Yeah, that's fine Naruto what do you guys think?" Kakashi said "Yeah that's fine" said everyone else "Ok well you guys better be settled in rooms cause we're here." Tazuna said as they arrived at a beautiful blue house "Your house is very pretty." Sakura stated which got everyone out of there trance as they started to walk to the house "Thanks Bubblegum" Tazuna said while people giggled at the nickname while Sakura blushed in embarrassment. They walked in the house and Tazuna got tackled in a hug by his daughter "Dad your back! I'm so glad you're safe and alive! Oh and who might you guys be?" "Well thank you for that warm welcoming Tsunami sweetie and these are the ninja who escorted me here and how i'm still alive also where is that little munchkin?" Tazuna asked his daughter "Oh you know how he is he's probably on the dock waiting for you to get home so i'll go get him after supper." Tsunami said "Hi! My name is Sakura. It's nice to meet you. These are my teammates Sasuke, Kakashi, Haku, Zabuza, and Naruto! Thank you for welcoming us into your home while we protect your father." Sakura said "Oh no it's my pleasure thank you for protecting him and when you said Naruto do you happen to mean Naruto Uzumaki?" Tsunami said, after she said that they were all shocked that she knew him but one brave soul decided to speak "Oh yeah that's him, if I may ask how do you know him?" Tazuna asked, "Oh well remember when you know who kinda you know what after that maybe about a couple weeks later somebody pushed Inari into the river and he almost drowned till someone named Naruto Uzumaki pulled him out and saved him." Tsunami said that right at the exact moment Inari walks in and asks "Why are we talking about Naru-nii? And welcome back home grandpa!" Inari said while he ran to hug him then once he said that Naruto stepped out and said "Inari-otouto is that really you...?" he said, tearing up "NARU-NIIII!" Inari yelled while jumping on him, both of them tearing up and crying with each other after not seeing each other for about 2 years not knowing if the other was safe. "I'm sorry for interrupting this beautiful moment but dinner's ready so we better eat it before it gets cold. You guys can go set your stuff down in your rooms while I put out the food." Tsunami said and everyone nodded either left to the dinner table or their rooms to set their stuff down. When they all meet down at the table and start eating in silence when "Hey Naru-nii how long are you guys staying here protecting grandpa?" Inari said "Well Inari-otouto we will be staying here until the bridge is built and then we will be heading out but I pinky promise you that I will come visit you as much as I can. But we should all head to our bedrooms after dinner so that we can all get a goodnight's rest, especially you Tazuna so that you're fully energized to build the bridge tomorrow." Naruto said everyone nodded and then finished eating then they all went to bed shortly after because what Naruto said was true that they needed energy tomorrow.