Chp.2 Little did he know

Kakashi's POV

As soon as I told the brats to meet me at the rooftop Naruto was the first of them to arrive I thought he was the dead last. The second one up was Sasuke and even he was surprised that Naruto was there but following shortly after Sasuke was Sakura asking to go on a date with him but he just ignored her but as soon as she saw Naruto her faced changed and she started to scream at him for being first and not letting Sasuke be first something like that blah blah blah as you can tell I stopped listening I finally told her to be quiet after I saw a little spark in Naruto's eye that told him to kill.

Naruto's POV

When I was the first on up there after sensei he was surprised but that ended soon when Sasuke came through the door and looked as equally surprised that I was here before him and I wasn't so happy o'l cheery, like I "usually" am but than Sakura came through the door asking Sasuke to go on a date with her but he just ignored her like usual but this time when she saw me up there first her face changed into the most angriest face i've ever seen on her but then when she started to yell at me but I ignored her and started to talk to Kurama but near the end something in me made me have a stronger urge to kill her but that's when sensei stepped in and told her to be quiet, so he could start the introductions or something.

Iruka's POV

I really hope that Naruto passes so that I don't have to deal with him anymore he still believes that actually like him god he's so freaking annoying like just pass already I really hope I don't have to deal with him anymore. Hopefully he either dies on a mission or goes missing.

Sakura's POV

After our sensei told us to meet him on the roof Sasuke left to go up there and so I followed right after him hoping to actually get him to agree to go o a date with me but as soon as we got up there Sasuke froze in his place so I was curious on what was out there but as soon as he moved I went out and aw Naruto and started to scream at him 'like any good girlfriend does' but for some reason Sensei told me to stop.

"Hey Sakura stop so we can get the introductions done." said Kakashi

"Fine but don't think this is over." said Sakura

"Ok so lets get this started I'm Hatake Kakashi but you can just call me Kakashi-Sensei." Said Kakashi

"Okay first to introduce themselves is pinky over there." said Kakashi

"MY NAMES NOT PINKY! I'm Sakura Haruno I like *looks at sasuke* EEEEEE I love *looks at sasuke* EEEEEE and something I hate is NARUTO." said Sakura

"Okay next is Emo." said Kakashi

"Hn Sasuke Uchiha and I hate everything and everyone." said Sasuke

"K next is Blondie over there." said Kakashi

"Naruto Uzumaki I don't have any dreams or hobbies."

3rd Person POV

What Naruto said through everyone off because he would always say something like 'I love ramen and I cant wait to be Hokage Dattebayo' or 'My dream is to be come Hokage so everyone can respect me Dattebayo' so that through the off cause they were surprised but soon Kakashi called that the meeting was over that don't eat breakfast unless we want to throw up tomorrow so we all headed home but the first one gone was Naruto and they couldn't even see him anymore but as soon as Sasuke started to leave Sakura was bake to asking him on a date like before he just kept ignoring her like he usually did but instead of her keep asking she stopped which surprised Sasuke but his face didn't show it so he just left like he normally does but he went to ask his new sensei a question but he was already gone so he had to ask Sakura if she knew what time we were meeting in the morning.

Sakura's POV

I heard someone walking behind me then heard "Sakura?" I looked behind me to see Sasuke behind me "Yes Sasuke?" he was about to talk but then "What are you kids still doing up here?" Kakashi showed up "Oh I was just going to ask Sakura what time we were meeting up tomorrow because I don't think I caught it and you were already gone when I went to go ask you so she was my only choice." oh so that's why he needed me. "Oh well were meeting at 6:00 am tomorrow.