5-The fucking puns

I added the necklace miraculous you wear as well as the suit and the bow so y'all have visuals!! '

I drew a very quick sketch of the villan from today's chapter so don't judge too harshly. Just what I was working with, she is supposed to kinda resemble a weeping willow tree.,

*previously*"I know what element you control

*previously*
"I know what element you control."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah, you really are a hot head. You control fire."

*now*
Y/N POV
"Well that would explain my love of fall." I mumbled, "we should let master fu know after school." I whispered
(B/n) nodded and we turned to the conflict. This queen bee bitch was talking shit on marinette. I'm gonna slap this chick...hard.
"Back off barbie girl, absolutely no one cares what you think. From what I can gather they think you are a bully and that shit ain't attractive hun." I then spun to marinette and said "what way to the office?" She gapped at me and points. I salute and walk off with my brother chuckling.

Marinette POV
OH. MY. GOD.
She has no fear of the mayor, she may be a great addition to my little group. Alya will love her spunk. Oh I know I'll invite her to hang with us after school.

*******skip of the time*******

Y/N POV
Finally school is over now I can hang with my friends. Then there is a distant scream so i duck into an ally. "Welp no rest for the wicked i guess."

"CRYSTAL LET'S HOWL"
*really fucking cool transformation animation*

In the distance I hear another howl and instincts tell me it's (B/N) and that I need to hurry

In the distance I hear another howl and instincts tell me it's (B/N) and that I need to hurry. So I unravel my wip and start swinging and valting to my brothers location. I land next to him and stop the villan from bashing his head in.
I finally look up and quip to what is apparently a tree villan, "now that's not very nice, why don't you leaf him alone? Huh huh pretty good right shadow?" As I'm punning away I nudge (B/N) with my elbow, he proceeds to face palm with so vigorously that he could have broken his nose.
"Really pup?" (B/N) sighed at me. "Hey I was trying to think quick shut it Sirius." I quipped back. "Is that my nickname now?"(B/N) asked
"When we look like this it is!" I shouted dodging a branch, I was about to make a whitty remark towards the Akumatized villan only to be cut off by the kitty on roof next to me.
"Well now that's not nice you sappy jerk!"
Chat jumped down and swung at the tree that had swung at me, knocking them back a decent way, "hello my lady are you feeling better today?" Chat bowed over my hand and gave it a light kiss, I blushed and chuckled. "Well kitty thanks for asking I'm feeling great now! Mind helping me and shadow with this invasive species?" I asked smirking at him.
"Of course my lady wolf!" He stands up and (B/N) walks over to help come up with a plan, "Hey chat glad you're alright, now let's do some gardening, shall we?" (B/N) smirked and I pointed to a roof and said, "shadow go create a diversion and we can hatch a plan to deal with this overgrown vegetable." Chat stands and says to himself, "finally people who have good humor." I smiled and motioned to (B/N). He sprinted over and caused a diversion making jokes along the lines of the villan going to the ranch dimension( if you understand I love you) and I laughed as I swung up to the roof.