3-Master Fu??

*previously*
"Yeah no hard feelings mate."
After those words I passed out.

*present time*
(B/N) POV
Chat shook my hand and we agreed that all is forgiven. Then the bug came over and said "definitelysome hard feelings here, she used her power on my partner!!!" Chat turned to the bug and told her, "LB I'm not mad and you shouldn't be either it was an accident, she's new and not used to her powers."

He looks over at my sister and gasped "she's out cold!! You need to take her to master fu! He can heal her, I'll show you the way!" He started to walk away, but I stayed in my spot glaring at the bug, "If you had paid attention she would be safe, we are going to have a talk when she is healed" she scoffed at me, oh if (Y/N) wasn't hurt we would be having a more aggressive conversation right now. I growled and said, "watch who you piss off bug, us wolves are not ones to forgive easily." I ran off to master fu's with Cat Noir.

**Time skip to when they arrive**

"Master Fu!!" He turns and gasps, "where was ladybug? Why did crescent wolf have to use eclipse?" "Master Fu please let her explain when she is healed." I asked him quickly. "Yes of course, both of you must leave the room though, she will have to detransform for me to help her and her kwami." I bowed and exited the room. The cat followed me out.

"Ladybug is usually better than this, I'm so sorry." Why would he apologize? "What are you apologizing for cat she is the one who didn't pay attention, not you. Please don't blame yourself, my sister would hate that." Chat looked sad in a way, "Sister huh? You guys must be close." I gave a sad smile, "we only got close cause of tragedy, she and I fought a lot before but we are each others rocks nowadays."

Cat looked at me and smiled "well you have each other, that's the important part, right?" I smiled back, "Right!" I hear beeping and look at chat's ring, "well I'll let you know when she recovers chat, stay safe. She gave you a nickname you are part of the pack." I walked inside and talked to master fu while (Y/N) was resting.

Chat noir POV
"Part of the pack?! What?" I valt to my window and detransform. Who could she be, what did he mean tragedy, is she single, does she really like me. Plagg spoke up interrupting my thoughts, "kid I'm starving can I have some camembert" "oh sorry plagg, here" I toss plagg a chunk of cheese. He nods in gratitude and flys over to his little bed, he speaks again saying," kid you should really sleep." I nod and change for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

Your POV
I was in complete darkness there were voices but they sounded far away the darkness started to shift to light as I opened my eyes. I looked around, I was in master fu's dojo, what the fuck? I went to sit up but I heard master fu "lay back down young one. You must rest to fully recover, and do not worry Crystal is also resting." "How do you know?" Suddenly my brother comes in the room, "I brought you here kiddo." I then shouted at him, "by bringing me here you have put this man in danger we both know why!!" The old man spoke up,"I am the one who gave you your miraculous, what I didn't know is that you had powers of your own."

"Wait what?!"

Kind of a shitty and short chapter sorry! I want to add magic so stay patient with me while I figure it out! Stay tuned for chapter 4