Why is it her again?

Before curfew, both went back to the castle and separated to their common rooms with one last nod of goodbye.

Ginny went back to her common room, glad to see that neither Ron nor Hermione were there. She headed towards her dorm to think about the last three hours.

What had happened? This wasn't the Potter she used to know for the last four years. Did he really change into someone bad? Or was he just trapped by Malfoy or even worse Voldemort? What if he was kind of possessed just like her in her first year? After all, he rescued her. He nearly died for her. Could he really have turned into the bad bullying person he seemed to be?
Who knew. After all, she was just glad that he was there for her, even though she didn't tell him what happened. And with this last thought she fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Harry reached the Slytherin common room he heard laughter all around. He wondered what might be so funny?

“Hey Potter, where have you been? You missed all the fun!”

“Well, tell me then, I could really need a good laugh.”

“Did you notice little Weaslette lately? She's quite hot, don't you think?”

“Well, and that's so funny?”

“No. You see, I just told her that she will be mine. Not that I would date such a filthy blood traitor. I will shag her and she will scream my name. Pity she found her way out, but next time she won't be so lucky…”

Harry felt anger rising in his stomach. So this happened to her. It was Malfoy again. No wonder she didn't tell Harry anything. He couldn't believe that it was him again. Destroying people's lives. And he targeted Ginny, again. No, he wouldn't let this happen. But how could he help her without making things worse?

“So what happened, Malfoy? You tried to rape her? Really, a blood traitor? Thought this would be far beneath your dignity…?” He tried to sound bemused, but he wasn't sure if it worked. “Well, since it didn't work as you planned, I don't think you should go on with your plan. She might tell her brothers and those will tell McGonagall. If you don't want to be expelled you should give up on this.”

“What, do you pity her? She deserves this and I deserve her body!”

“Really mate, nobody deserves to be raped. Just stay save and don't do anything stupid, this could get quite nasty. And remember, I need a mate to make a good laugh.”

And with this, Harry headed to his dorm. He couldn't believe it. Poor Ginny. He needed to help her, but how?