Everything will be ok.

Dumbledore couldn't believe what happened to both teenagers. They needed help. He owled the minister as well as Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Further he sent McGonagall to fetch Ron and Hermione.

Once everybody was there he showed them Harry's and Ginny's memories. Nobody spoke. Finally it was Mr. Weasley who broke the silence.
“Minister, what shall we do?”

“Arthur, this is terrible. There are so many awful incidents, I couldn't believe it if I wouldn't have seen it myself. We need to get some Aurors to imprison Lucius Malfoy and his son immediately. Albus, we both know the Malfoys very well. Harry might be in grave danger after that. I think we both agree that Mr. Potter acted very heroic and deserves protection. Please figure out how we could protect him inside the castle. For now I'll go back to the ministry. But if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to owl me again. I still can't believe it…”

As the minister left, Dumbledore addressed Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Ron and Hermione. “I guess you want to visit Ms. Weasley as soon as possible, so please go ahead. Ms. Weasley and Mr. Potter are waiting for you in the hospital wing.  I'll talk to Minerva in order to set up security for Mr. Potter and will follow soon.”

Mrs. Weasley wasn't able to move. She was shocked. Her poor little baby girl. Why was it her again. And after all that happened betwern the teenagers it was Harry to save her. Again. She felt so lucky to know this caring boy. If it hadn't been for him… Well, she better won't go on thinking about this. A tear rolled down her cheek. “Thank you, Albus…”

And with this, the four left for the hospital wing.

“Minerva. I think we should have a little chat with the Sorting Hat, don't you think?”

“What do you have in mind, Albus?”

“Well, I think we should ask for the reason why Harry was sorted to Slytherin. I know him very well and in my opinion this was the wrong choice. You know, it's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“You are right, Albus. Potter proved himself to be a more than worthy Gryffindor. Let's see what the Sorting Hat says.”

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry stood by the window in the hospital wing. He was nervous. He had told Ginny everything that had happened all these years before. Had told her why he dropped them. And she understood.
But how would Ron and Hermione react? And Mr. and Mrs. Weasley? After his first year they had invited him to stay with them at the Burrow. They treated him like a son. How would they react? He swallowed. He was in love with Ginny. He loved her even more than his own life. But what if her parents wouldn't allow them to be together?

Suddenly the door burst open. He saw Mr. and Mrs. Weasley heading for their daughter, hugging her tight. Both were crying.
Behind them appeared Ron and Hermione. They looked rather worried.

After a few moments Mrs. Weasley headed for Harry. He took a step back, preparing for what may come. He was surprised when she took him into a bone crushing hug, still sobbing.
He had expected anything but that. When he was released he saw her beaming face.

“Oh Harry, how can we ever thank you enough. This is the second time you saved Ginny. Dumbledore showed us your memories, why didn't you tell anybody about Malfoy's threats? But well, this happened. Please promise you will never do anything stupid like this again. You need your friends! You are like a son to us! Oh Harry… Welcome back to the family!”
She hugged him again and over her shoulder he could see Ginny with a wide smile on her face.

Harry was overwhelmed. He looked at the others. They were smiling.

Tears started to form in his eyes. He had his family back. He wasn't alone anymore. Everything will be ok.