Chapter 13- Kiss me

You run up to him and press his soft lips against yours while sitting on his lap. "Your a very good kisser" he says after your angelic kiss. "I love you, Mark! I love you! I love you!" You say enthusiastically. "Come here" he says blushing at your romantic words. You grab his hand and lead him to your bed. "The floor isn't very comfortable" you chuckle. You push him back and climb on top of him slipping your tongue into his mouth and kissing him gently.

You are so lost in his light blue eyes that you don't notice Meredith standing at the door behind you. "Um y/n. We have to go to work now." Meredith smirks. You slowly dismount of the bed and kiss marks cheek "I'm guessing you have the day off?" You ask Mark. "Yep!" He says, with a wide grin on his face. "You better be out of my house by the time I get back!" Meredith shouts as we walk out of the room.

You and Meredith get to the car and Meredith starts driving. "So you and Mark are a thing, huh?" She says, trying to hide the smirk on her face. "Yeah, I guess. He said he loved me!" You say awkwardly. "That was unexpected!" She says. "I know! I never realised that he felt the same way about me." You say happily. "I guess you made your decision between Alex and Mark then..." Meredith assumes. "I don't know, Mer! I still love Alex but I'm going to date Mark and see what happens.They've just both always been there for me!" You say.

You and Meredith arrive at the hospital and head inside to the locker room. Jo is assigned to your service again but now that you cleared things up about her attitude, your not that annoyed. "You ready,Jo?" You ask. "I actually think I'm starting to like peds y/n!" She says. "What isn't their to like about kids?" You laugh. "Look. Before we start I just want to say I'm really sorry for being so bitchy to you. I was just jealous and I know that there isn't anything going on between you and Alex now. Can we start over?" She announces.

"Thank you, Jo!" You say. "To answer your question, yes we can start over! Hi my names y/n." You chuckle. "Hey y/n, I'm Jo!" She laughs. You and jo visit all your patients without any drama and she seems like quite a nice girl. You are leaving the last patient's room when you feel your phone vibrate from your scrubs. You lift your phone out and see that Mark has messaged you. "Come to my place later?😽" the message reads.You get butterflies in your stomach.