Part 2 (sakusa POV)

A/n i did not expect people to read my stuff so thank you TwT, but have a great day and have fun reading. Also the picture is fucking me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(current age: 12 /after him and Tsumu left/)

It was currently 12:30 when I was pretending to sleep when I was actually reading. I heard something like a car drive by our house and heard it stop in front of Tsumu's. I didn't think much of it and went back to reading. A few minutes later I heard a loud scream from Tsumu, I got up and ran straight towards my parents room to wake them and tell them I heard someone screaming.

"MOMMY, DADDY WAKE UP! I THINK I HEARD SOMEONE SCREAM FROM NEXT DOOR." I yelled trying to wake them.

"Sweetie it could have been yo..." my mother started but was cut off by a loud gunshot from the house next door.

"Honey, call the cops and sweetie don't leave the house." my mother said as she got up, slipped on her slippers and went outside. My father was calling the cops and telling them that we heard a gunshot from the house next door. We heard a lot of yelling from two men and my mother. I heard another gunshot and my mother stopped yelling. My father's eyes widened and looked out the window and started crying.

"My wife just got shot." My father said, making me start to tear up. I hear a car start up and drive off. I also hear what i think is Samu screaming and crying. I don't really talk to Samu but I know what he sounds like cause he sometimes goes looking for Tsumu and I hear him calling out for his brother.

(timeskip, the next day)

I went to the house next door to see what happened last night. I knocked on the door and saw a tall man who kinda looked like Tsumu open the door. He had soft yellow eyes like Tsumu, but his eyes were kinda red and puffy showing that he was crying.

"Oh you're the kid from next door. So what do you need small fry?" The man said softly to me softly, his voice was kinda timid and kind.

"Ummm. I-I'm Tsu-Tsumu's fr-friend and I-I wa-wanted to kn-know what ha-happened last n-night." I stuttered out. I have bad social anxiety and I'm not good with people and only really talk to my parents, my cousin Komori, and Tsumu so I'm kinda nervous with talking to others.

"Oh-oh umm. Atsumu was kidnapped yesterday. We are trying to find him. I hope we can." the man said holding back tears. I stare in shock with salty tears streaming down my face. Soon my attention went from the man to a child who looked identical to Tsumu only with grey eyes. My guess is that this was Samu. Tsumu talked about him a lot and really cared about him.

"W-who are you." He said shyly. He looked like he had been crying and his voice was sharp, it was obvious he wasn't emotionally stable. To be fair I wasn't either. My best friend and the boy I fell in love with was missing. The boy had bandages on his left arm and had blood that showed it was a gunshot wound.

"I'm Sakusa, I was friends with Tsumu." I say more clearly. I don't feel as anxious with this boy. He is definitely not my Tsumu but he also cared about Tsumu and Tsumu cared about him so i feel like i can trust him.

"Oh. So are you omi? Tsumu always talked about his omi and how much he cared about him. If you are omi then if you have ever hurt Sumu i will kill you." Samu said with a glare.

"Yes I am omi and I.would.never.hurt.Tsumu." I say glaring back proving I am serious about protecting Tsumu.

"Ok maybe we could be friends. We will set out to find Tsumu and hurt whoever hurt tsumu." Samu said, holding out his hand. I pulled my long sleeve over my hand and shook it. He stared at me in confusion.

"I'm a germaphobe. I don't like skinship, but we can be friends." I say letting go of his hand and put a little hand sanitizer on.

"Oh that's ok, want to come inside?" he asked, opening the door wider to let me in. his dad had already left to do some work or something. I hesitantly walked in and it seemed pretty clean.

"You don't have to worry about germs. Tsumu used to clean everyday and asked me to help him so now I have the cleaning habit too." Samu said ashuringly. We walked in and we decided to look around for any clues. I noticed a band tryout poster and asked Samu if it was his or Sumu's. He said no and we told his dad and he took it and left to tell the police cause it could be a clue.

(more timeskips, age: 14,)

It has been 2 years since Tsumu had gone missing. The police said the case went cold but Samu nor I have given up. Samu had a boyfriend named Suna who likes photography. He also knew Tsumu but got along with Samu better because he was calmer and Suna doesn't really like loud things.

I was walking home when I heard two girls talking. I knew they both went to my school, I have class with both of them sadly. They are loud and clingy, but not like tsumu. Tsumu was always careful around me and always asked if I was comfortable and always assured me that he was clean. These girls just cling to me and no matter what i say to get them to leave they won't leave.

"OMG, isn't the guitarist cute!" one girl said. They were both looking at a phone she was holding.

"I think the lead singer is better, and he is much hotter." the other girl said point at the phone.

"Now that I think about it don't you think the lead singer kinda looks like Osamu." The other girl said. I took a 180 and started walking back towards them.

"Oh hey~~ sakusa." One of the girls said.

"I just wanted to know what you girls were talking about." I said blandly with a little hint of annoyance.

"Oh, it's this band called the missings(ironic name I must say), its an american band with three boys who are originally from japan. They sing in english and japanese and they are all so hot." the other girl said, i don't think that she is into me. She kinda just goes along with her friend on whatever she was doing.

"Can you show me?" I ask, the girl with the phone showed me and my eyes widened. I saw Tsumu. His hair was now bleached and he had an undercut. Samu had a similar haircut but with silver dye instead of bleached.(I'm making his hair a lighter yellow, not what he has in the anime because I can.)

"The band is called the missings right?" I asked and the girl nodded. I walked off and knocked on samu's door. He opened and looked kinda annoyed.

"Oh its just you sakusa. You want to do some investigating?" he asked still sounding kind of annoyed. He always wore long sleeves at school to cover the scare from the gunshot wound from the night Tsumu was kidnapped.

"One that's why I'm here, two i found out something." I say trying to hold my excitement of thinking I might see the person I have been in love with for years. Samu's face lit up and grabbed my sleeve and dragged me inside and to his room. His room was kinda disorganized but covered with clues and investigation stuff about Tsumu.

"Ok spill, what did you find." he said, he was kinda jumpy and sounded super excited.

"Ok first we need your laptop." i said and he rushed to his school bag to grab his laptop. "So, some girls from our school were talking about the american band and said that the lead singer looked like you. So i asked and found out that the lead singer had to be Tsumu." i said while looking up the band and its members. We saw the names and our faces fell. 'Atsumu Clarx' was the name of the lead singer.

"DAMNIT!" Samu screamed, "He looks just like Tsumu but his last name is CLARX" Samu continued. I tried to calm him down and he did.

That was the last clue we found for Tsumu for two years...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another a/n i will post everyday for this story because i can and i already finished the story. I'm just gonna be a bitch and make you wait. 

Word: 1446