Part 5(still sakusa's POV)

sorry i forgot today,also 122 views! you people are amazing. Anyways this is the last part so tell me if i should write more fanfics, i would love too. anyways in joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip

Current age:25

Atsumu and I now live in a nice house, I am a detective who mostly does missing cases and Atsumu is still in his band. We are married and still on our right hands is our promise ring. Then we adopted two twins. One named lily and luke.

"And that is the story of how i met your mother." I say to the two twin demons in front of me.

"Ewwww, romance is gross." Luke says, earning a punch from lily.

"I think it's cute."lily says while sitting in Atsu's lap.

"I love you both but if you don't go to bed you two wont get to go to the festival tomorrow." Atsumu said, picking up lily and laying her in her bed. I did the same with luke.

"Good night kiddos, sweet dreams." I said as atsumu turned off the lights and we closed the door.

"So pumpkin I was thinking we got another kid. We have two spare rooms and you do love kids." I say looking at my lovely husband.

"I was gonna say the same thing Omi." Atsumu said as he laid down on our bed. I snuggled up next to him.

"I don't think I can say this enough, I love you Tsumu and I don't ever want to lose you again."

"Love you too omi." Atsumu says falling asleep in my arms. Soon after I drift off to sleep.

                                                                        ~~~~~~fin~~~~~~