Episode Prologue: The Day We Meet

"There is the existence of the fantasy world where tales, legends, and stories become reality. This is known as Magic, a mystical power to wield through various styles of magical elements."

Gentle breeze of wind through the blue atmosphere followed by the surface of ocean waves, it breaks on the sandy shore washing over as the horizon sun begins to set

Gentle breeze of wind through the blue atmosphere followed by the surface of ocean waves, it breaks on the sandy shore washing over as the horizon sun begins to set. As the waves continue rolling where a hooded figure appeared as he gazes over at the horizons. It had black  hooded leather jacket with red belts on each arm, red vest underneath the white collar shirt. Then knee high black boots and brown pants. The figure then removes his hood, revealing dark brown hair caught from the wind and bright ruby eyes.

"It's been so long ever since I've left... The memories on that night still haunts me." 

On the mountainous side within the deep forest,  fields of green and large number of thick woods surrounding it.  A trail of footprints where two couples are wandering  along as the sun shines through. They continue walking until reaching their destination.

On the close view of the cottage was an elderly man and young boy who are  training at the front yard

On the close view of the cottage was an elderly man and young boy who are  training at the front yard. He had slick back silver hair and long beard that reached over his neck, wearing long robes and brown cape.

"Alright, Shin. Now let's do this one more time." The old places sandbag to a rope. "Use your wind spell to hit that target." 

"Okay!" A voice coming from the young boy as he focused to create the spell where a green magic circle appeared, casting a gust of wind. "Here you go!"  

The boy aimed towards the target and released a powerful wind, causing the sandbag flung in the air as the cloth teared open and sand scattered all over. 

"Well done, Shin! I see you already mastered the elemental spells." Beamed the old man, impressed for Shin to learn such magic at the young age. 

"See?, told you I could do it." The young boy smiles before notice something in the distance. "Uhhh... Gramps? Is that Granny Meli and Michel?"