🥀 | c h a r a c t e r s

-🥀-

Important Students

Draco Lucius Malfoy

A pureblood wizard. Slytherin. Hot. Rude. Arrogant. Stern. Sexy. Lonely from inside. Introvert. Seeker of the Slytherin Quidditch Team.

Hayley Lily Potter

A half blood witch. Gryffindor. Hot. Kind. Badass. Sexy. Introvert. Harry Potter's twin sister. Commentator of Hogwarts Quidditch.

Harry James Potter

A half blood wizard. Gryffindor. The boy who lived. Kind. Generous. In a relationship with Ginny Weasley. Hayley's twin brother. Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team.

Hermione Jean Granger

A Muggle born witch. Gryffindor. The brightest witch of her age. Helpful. Kind. Sweet. Caring. In a relationship with Ronald Weasley.

Ronald Bilius Weasley

A pureblood wizard. Gryffindor. The youngest Weasley after Ginny. Helpful. Sweet. Red head. In a relationship with Hermione Granger.

Ginevra Molly Weasley

A pureblood witch. Gryffindor. The youngest Weasley. Sweet. Generous. Red head. In a relationship with Harry Potter. The Chaser & the substitute Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team.

Luna Elizabeth Lovegood

A pureblood witch. Ravenclaw. The girl who believed. Different but the sweetest. Kind. Helpful. The commetator of the Hogwarts Quidditch.

Neville Frank Longbottom

A pureblood wizard. Gryffindor. The boy who could be. Sweet. Caring. Helpful. Strong. Loves to study about plants.

-🥀-

Important Teachers

Late Albus Dumbledore

The former Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A fatherly figure for Harry Potter and Hayley Potter.

Minerva McGonagall

Headmaster of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry. Family like figure for Harry and Hayley. Former Gryffindor. Transfiguration's professor.

Late Severus Snape

The half blood Prince. Former Slytherin. Former Potion's master. A selfless man.

Late Remus Lupin

A werewolf. Former Gryffindor. Former Defense against the dark art's professor. A father like figure for Harry and Hayley.

Rubeus Hagrid

The gamekeeper of Hogwarts. Also teaches, Care of Magical Creatures. A great friend. Always there for Harry and Hayley.

-🥀-

Published on: 08/04/2021

-🥀-