🥀 | t w o

-🥀-

Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.

~Harry Potter

-🥀-

Chapter 2- Why is Malfoy staring at you Hayley?

-🥀-

H A Y L E Y

“Excused.” Draco said and walked past me. This guy is so weird.

Anyways, why do I care? Realizing that, I stepped into my room and realized that it was pretty decent one. The theme was red and orange, the Gryffindor's colour, of course.

There was a bed in the center of the room with white bedsheets on and four pillows. Then, I noticed a study table, next to the window which showed the beautiful view of the lake.

Then, it also had a red--blood red to be precise--coloured two-seater couch.

It had a door which probably was the bathroom, I entered it & I was right, bathroom it is.

After setting my things, I thought of having a going to the common room as I wasn't sleepy.

So, I made my way towards it. When I reached the common room, I sat down on one of the couch near the fire place and started reading a book.

After reading the book for an hour, probably, my eyes couldn't read anymore and I didn't realize when sleep engulfed me.

D R A C O

“Excused.” I spoke and walked away from her, heading towards my room.

I can't be near this girl, she's making me feel...strange. Putting a pause to my thoughts, I went inside my room.

The walls were colored in the usual dark green Slytherin colour. There was a bed in the center with white bedsheets and a dark green headrest. In the corner, there was a study table with a chair, wood based, next to the window, overlooking the lake.

Then there was the bathroom, with a tub and showers and the pot, it was pretty spacy.

Then, I went ahead to just see Zabini once, when I walked into the common room, it was empty.

I quickly headed out and went to the Great Hall as Zabini told me he'd be there.

As soon as I reached there, I looked around to see where he is and then I found him, he was waving towards me. I went towards him.

“What's up buddy?” Zabini asked.

“Fine.” I answered.

“And what's up with that Hayley girl?” He asked me as he crossed his arms.

“She's okay, I guess.” I answered confusingly, didn't know how to answer to that one.

“Whatever you say Malfoy, she's pretty sexy.” He said.

This angered me, I don't know why...but it did. I just glared at him.