Part 1

Y/n POV

     There are only three days left before we have to go back to Hogwarts I thought as I got out of the bed made of blankets on Fred and George's floor. Fred and George have been my best friends since my first year and their third. I am Harry's twin sister and he thinks it's weird that I can't make friends with anybody "my age".

     I love staying at the burrow not only because I get to see my best friends every day but also cause I get to see her. I've had a crush on Ginny Weasly since my second year at Hogwarts, I mean how could I not. The one problem is no one, not even Fred and George know that I'm gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Mrs.Weasly" I yawned out walking towards her in the kitchen "oh dear I told you you can call me Molly" she said "how did you sleep?" "Good" I lied knowing I couldn't tell her I wasn't able to sleep all night because I was thinking about her daughter.

      "Good morning mum" I heard from behind me so I flipped around falling over because I would know that voice any where, Ginny.

Ginny's POV

     I woke up full of worry knowing if I went downstairs she would be there. Her gorgeous dark brown hair and her glistening green eyes I am so in love with her.

     I walked downstairs to see my mum so I said good morning and that's when I saw her she was about to fall over so I caught her. She was so light it wasn't hard to hold her in my arms I actually love holding her.

Y/n POV

     She caught me... OMG SHE CAUGHT ME!!!! In that moment I wanted to scream I wanted to kiss her I wanted to stay in her arms and never leave. So instead of getting up like a normal person just stayed there looking into her eyes.

     "Stop eye fucking my sister Potter"
Fred said, George was right behind him "watch your language!" Molly shouted at her son as he chuckled at how flustered I was as I got up "oh shush" I said my cheeks redder than his hair.

Ginny's POV

     She got up why did she have to get up, I hate Fred. Wait is she blushing she's blushing! is she blushing because she likes me, or is she blushing because she's embarrassed that her best friends saw her with me?

     I need to get over this crush she's probably not even gay why do I have to like her so much I just want to be normal ahhhh.

     I'm gonna go see Mione she's the only one that knows I like girls it accidentally slipped out during a conversation now she's who I go to to vent.

     "MiOnEeEeE!" I said walking into my room where she was sleeping on the floor for the last week of break "yes?" "Need your help" "is this related to your crushhhhhh." She taunted  "yeah. I think she might like me back but I was wondering if you could maybe ask?" I said in a kinda convincing tone "I'm not just gonna go ask if she's gay but I think I have an idea.

     Time skip to that night

     "Everyone to the living room!" Mione called and everyone slowly shuffled in "so as you all know in two days we go back to Hogwarts and I thought it would be fun to play a little game of truth or dare." Everyone agreed

_______________________________________
Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story! don't know why you did though because it was probably pretty bad and it's short but this is my first story so have a good ( insert time of day)