chapter 3 (cuz i cant think of a name

3rd person POV

9:00 a.m.

Uhg y/n thought as she woke up with an awful headache. Wait why am I sad she thought I kissed Ginny I KISSED GINNY MOTHER FUCKING WEASLEY!!!

Y/n got up put on a random sweater and pair of jeans and rushed downstairs she saw Molly in the kitchen and went to say good morning "good morning Mrs.Weas- Molly" "Good morning dear how did you sleep" well she wasnt gonna say oh well I went to bed at three a.m. because me and 4 of your children were drinking in your living room and then i couldn't fall asleep because i was thinking about your daughters lips so instead she said "very well thank you" "I'm glad, I think Fred and George got into the fire whiskey last night I don't know what I'm gonna do with those two" "yeahhhhhhh. Anyways have you seen Ginny?" "I believe she's in the living room" "thank you"

Y/n POV

At that I ran full speed to the living room and threw my hands around Ginny "Good morning Ginny" I said my arms still around her "um no, but good morning" Ron said looking back at me "Ron?" "There you go, but if your looking for Ginny I think she's with mione in her room with Mione." "Thanks Ron" there are too many damn gingers in this house I thought walking up to Ginny's room

As I get to the door I lightly knock incase there still asleep "oh good morning y/n" mione says as she opens the door " morning, is Ginny in there?" "Um yeah but she doesn't really wanna see anyone right now sooooo" "oh uh yeah alright I'll come back"

I slowly walked back to Fred and George's room wondering why she didn't want to see me. Does she think it was a bad kiss? Does she not like me? Dose she think it would be to awkward? "Ahhhhhhh" I screamed into my pillow and fell back asleep instead of going to breakfast.

Ginny's POV

9:00 a.m.

Sharing a room with Hermione Granger usually means waking up every day at 8 a.m. but to day she let me sleep an extra hour till she shook me awake

"Ginny... Ginny... Ginny" "whattttttt?" "Time to get up" she said standing next to me "my head hurts" "yeah you drank last night your hung over" "yeah yeah yeah, why are you looking at me like that" I asked worried by the look on her face "do you remember what happened last night?" I thought for a moment and then... oh my "I KISSED Y/N HOLY SH-" "Language" "wait no no no no no no this is bad this is bad bad bad!" "Why?" "Well 1 what if she just didn't wanna kiss me but she did cause she was drunk 2 cause she is out of my league 3 her brother had a crush on me and and that could be awkward ahhhhhhh I'm gonna die" I said falling back onto my bed.

3rd person POV

6:00 p.m.

Y/n and Ginny spent the whole day avoiding each other and now at dinner they were sitting at opposite sides of the table trying there best to avoid eye contact one not knowing the other was thinking the exact same thing and if they spoke all there problems would be solved.