《Chapter 2: Fateful Encounter》

Ever since the day, Sukuna wandered looking for the apparently invincible woman.

And only he knows how many plans he had made in his head. However, none of them seemed like it would work.

So logically, he was blank.

Luckily or not, he didn't have to wait for long though. However, his second encounter was nothing like what he had expected.

Turning around to enter a dark alley, he saw a curse cornering a little girl. Eh, looks stronger than the ones lurking around.

He passed by, paying no attention to the girl's protest. That was until,

"Not on my watch.

NOT. ON. MY. WATCH!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to see the woman he was expecting to see. He was right.

There stood the woman, picking up the girl in her arms with a rather comical type of face, trying to look all cool and stuff before she ended up laughing.

It's always the little girls, ain't it? He thought as he rolled his eyes. However, what surprised him next was that she peacefully took the girl and started walking towards the front.

She could've easily ended the curse right there, but she didn't?

The curse behind her was baffled. It scratched his face and attacked her endlessly. She dramatically rolled her eyes until her gaze landed on the handsome curse standing infront her, trying to study her actions.

"Oh! Fance seeing you again, King of curses." She dramatically bowed before laughing a bit. She turned to look at the girl in her arms, "go straight to home, okay?" And the terrified girl nodded.

She patted her hair and rubbed her back, muttering a few 'it's okay's and 'don't be scared's before letting her ago and she ran as fast as she could.

"So, were you looking for me?" The woman asked Sukuna with raised eyebrows, completely unbothered by the curse struggling to land a blow on her.

Sukuna looked at the curse before looking at her. "Are you not going to exorcise this?". She only shrugged in return, "not my job."

At this response, he raised an eyebrow. "And what if hurts another little fragile human? Like the ones you saved before."

The woman thought a bit before answering, "Well, if it's infront of me, ill save the person again. But if not, ummmm.." She smiled sheepishly before continuing, "who am I to interfere with death."

He literally deadpanned at her response. "And saving those little demons is not interfering with death?" "Hehe, well-"

Y/n was cut off by high screeching of the curse. She sighed, whereas Sukuna got visibly irritated by it.

He was intrigued by the woman's behaviour, and wanted to know more about the reasons behind her unreasonable actions.

However, the curse behind was interrupting them, and Sukuna wasn't taking it well.

"Stand to the side, and do not go anywhere." Sukuna said, getting a 'ooh~ fiercy~' from the girl as she stood on the side and leaned against a wall. She crossed her arms and watched with anticipation.

The curse was extremely intimidated just by the aura Sukuna emitted. No, it didn't include his cursed energy.

"Now, you have been craving attention for a while, haven't you?" Sukuna spoke as he rose an eyebrow at the curse with a smirk. The curse scratched his face again. Hesitantly, he sprinted towards Sakuna to attack him with his full might, and cursed power. "Hah, fool." He said before crushing its face in the ground.

And this is the King of Curses we are talking about, he toyed good enough with him to satisfy his ego before ending him. "Weak", he mutted under his breath before turning to the woman, who was currently a bit wide eyed.

And it satisfied his ego well.

Ofcourse, y/n's jujutsu literally made her invincible. But that's all she had. All. If it weren't for her jujutsu, she would've been dead long ago.

Yes, she has witnessed many curses before. Many. And she knew that the one Sakuna fought was no ordinary one. Yet, he toyed with it like nobody's business. And ended it effortlessly.

He well-deserved the title he was given.

"Oi, mortal. Are you even listening." Sukuna said, as he pulled y/n out of her trance. She smiled at him, and said "now that was one heck of a show, sir. You really are the king of curses. Huh?" She said as she tilted her head at him, a gesture which Sukuna guessed was a habit of hers.

"Saying that makes you think I won't kill you?" He said as he smirked.

"I don't think it makes a difference. Not like you can land a single punch on me anyway. So why not accept the compliment like a good boy?" The woman said with rather cockiness.

The same irk mark from previous day appeared on Sukuna's forehead, or perhaps a several.

"You mortal, I'd like to see you keep up that tone when I torture you to death and-"

"Y/n". She said, cutting off the curse as she turned away to leave. Turning her head in his direction, she continued with a smirk

"Your majesty, y/n is my name."