《Chapter 3: A New Emotion》

After uncountable years, the curse was able to feel a new emotion, because of a mere mortal.

Hatred.

For the first time in forever, the King of Curses experienced an emotion apart from rage. Hatred.

He couldn't help but hate the mortal with the depth of his soul. Her mocking tone, her careless gestures, her arrogant gait.

Forget conquering the world, he wanted her dead, by his own hands.

He wanted nothing but to kill her.

And he was determined to do it somehow and anyhow, even if he gets killed in the process. He could care less.

He couldn't get out the majesty from his head. That one single word, it mocked his whole existence. The mortal clearly made fun of the title he was given.

But he was all up to let her know why he was given the title.

Only if, just, only if she wasn't born with such a jujutsu. Oh how fun it would have been to hear her shrieking in pain and horror. He would've made her hear each of her bone breaking before finally killing her.

But.

Only if.

Consumed by his anger, Sukuna went near y/n's house. It shouldn't be a surprise that he knew where she lives after all she had done to him. He decided to wait for her to come out.

Once again, the nature had evil plans. He barely had to wait 5 minutes before he heard the door click. He saw her coming out with a bag over her shoulder. Going for a peaceful walk? Too bad I'm here. He thought before smirking.

The said lady didn't take much long to notice him as well. Gasping dramatically, she skipped towards him. "Gahhh! Your majesty is here to welcome me! Oh. My. God. What did I do to deserve this." She said as she shut her eyes tight and clenched her heart before bursting into laughter. The curse, in response, said nothing.

Noticing the silence, she smiled again and said, "So, what brings the King of Curses here, infront of my house?" She asked as she raised both of her eyebrows.

Once again, Sukuna said nothing in reply. Only glared at her. But it didn't seem to bother the lady much, until-

"I'm going to go home and eat this with my sist-grackh-" he grabbed the neck of a little boy who was passing by them. Y/n immediately narrowed her eyes, to which Sukuna only smirked. "You were saying?" He said with as much taunting tone as he could.

He figured out he can't defeat the lady any sooner. But that doesn't mean he can't use other people to bring her down.

"Your majesty, please put the kid down. You may have not noticed, but the kid is struggling to breath." Y/n said in a monotonous manner. It wasn't harsh, or stern. But it was definitely different than her high pitched one.

"Oh my, I never knew. I wonder-"

"Now." She said, cutting him off, taking no interest in his bullshit. This only made his evil grin grow wider, as he stepped back and held the boy even higher, who was desperately clenching and trying to take his hands off his neck.

"I wonder..." Sukuna said again with a deeper voice, as he trailed off. However, before he could blink, y/n sprinted towards him, grabbing the kid from his hands. And ofcourse, she didn't forget landing a punch on his face while she was at it.

And he surely did stumble from the unexpected hit.

But it barely took a second for Sukuna to get steady again. He looked back, only to see the kid running away and y/n's back facing her. Still facing the other way, y/n spoke in her usual high pitch, "Your majesty, didn't I tell you?