1: Where did the class go?

*Alarm Sounds*I woke up and took a shower and got ready for school. I went downstairs for breakfast. When I got down I saw my mother and father sitting down and chatting with my older brother. When they saw that I was here they all looked at me with disgusted faces, as usual.

My mother shoved me a small plate of food and said,"Finish eating in one minute and leave."

I finished my food and took my bag, put my earbuds in and made my way to school. I always walked because my brother told me to never take the bus. Why? Because he always took the bus and didn't want me to ride in the same bus as him. I didn't argue because I didn't want to be on a moving vehicle with a bunch of people who hate me. I finally arrived at school and sat in my seat in the back.

"Hey look, the b*tch arrived. Hahaha!" one of my brother's friends/bullies said. His name was Clyd by the way.

"Hey guys, don't be so mean. He doesn't even have any friends to comfort him. Hahaha!" another one said.

"Bruh, can he even hear us. He always has those stupid earbuds in. Are you sure he's not f*ckin deaf, lmao." someone said

The rest of the students started laughing.

My brother finally arrived and the girls started blabbering about it.

"OMG! I wish I could have him as my boyfriend." a random girl said.

"I know right! He's so hoottttt!" another girl replied.

My brother didn't even spare me a glance. Also you may be wondering why people hate me so much. It is because my brother hates me and he is like super extra popular, so everyone hates me too. I don't understand how people are so stupid but whatever.

Anyways, everyone was either talking about or to my brother when my teacher came in.

"Hello class, plea-" my teacher started speaking but suddenly I saw a bright light.