Chapter 1

It was a Saturday morning when me and my mom where on the way to my new school. "Do I really have to go. I whined. "Yes darling they are going to help you educate yourself a lot better and get rid of the attitude" she explained to me. Finally we arrived. I get out the passenger seat at get my bags out the car.

"Have a great time honey!" She shouted and waved goodbye. "Yeah no shit mom!" I yelled walking up to the front entrance. I opened the door and walked up to the receptionist. "Hello dear you musy be y/n y/l/n" the lady welcomed me. "That's me" I laughed and plasters a smile on my face.

"Here you go, room 258, your roommate is already in your room" she tells me handing me my keys. "Ok thank you" ugh he voice was so god damn annoying. I make it up to my room seeing that the door is already unlocked.

I walk in closing the old door behind me. A boy around my age walked out of what looks like his room (five is 16 in this). "Looks like your my roommate" I say rolling my eyes. "Disappointed?" He asked leaning against the kitchen counter. "Very" I sarcastically smiled at him. I went to my room a dropped my bags on the floor.

This place really needed decorating but if you ask my, I really can't be asked. I throw my self on the bed staring at the plain ceiling above me. I headed my door nob turned. I could already guess who it was. I looked up. "Did you miss me" he asked with a grin on his face walking towards me. "Not even the slightest" I said supporting my head with my hand.

"Feisty aren't you, I love it" the boy said sitting besides me on my bed. "Five" he said putting his hand out for me to shake. "Y/n" I smiled shaking his hand. I got up from my bed and looked around the room. "It's a bit boring isn't it" "I know tell me about it" five said getting up from my bed.

"To pass time, want to watch a movie" he asked walking towards my door. "Do I have to" I whined. Five walked up to me throwing me onto his shoulder.

Five sat me down on the couch. "So what do you wanna watch? He asked me. "Horror movie?" I suggest. "Great choice" he said grabbing the remote.

*fives pov*

Throughout the movie I kept smirking at y/n. Jesus she was so hot. I just wanted to pleasure her, touch her, taste her... I couldn't resist. I grabbed her waist lifting her onto my lap. "Five what are you d-" I cut her off buy kissing her neck.

Get ready for the next part you freaks😏
482 words😀