Chapter 1: The first day

It was a sunny day it was in the middle of the summer holidays. Viola and her mom moved from Helsinki to the country side. Her mom got a new job, after she went out from jail.  Finally a good paid job, it was not easy to leave everything behind and start a new Job. But for the Storm's  that is a good start. Viola and her mom had always an amazing relationship, they trusted each other always and Viola knew that her mom will always be on her side, no matter what. 

''Finally, we can unpack the boxes, I hate moving'' Viola said. 

''I hope this will be the last time, that wie are moving ''answered Viola's mom, ''but please can you bring me some water Viola'' ?

 ''Yes I will, I am thirsty, too.''

' Are you excited about your new school tomorrow'', Viola's mum asked. 

''No, not really excited, I 'am more nervous, what if nobody likes me ? '' asked Viola.

 ''Everyone likes you, you are my daughter and you are amazing.'' haha, thanks hopefully this is true. 

The moving day was over and Viola unpacked the last box, it was her box with her clothes and some pictures from her old friends. 

''I can't believe I had to leave them ''...she said. 

She stand up and looked about her favourite hoody, it was an old grey hoody in front it said ''Be Proud''. She searched for her favourite Jeans too, a skinny high waist jeans. ''perfect, I think I will make with this outfit no mistake''. It was 6 o'clock in the morning, and time to wake up. Viola was never this girl, who need a long time to make herself ready. She was mostly the natural type. '' Okay I am ready, I feel good and this is a good day, I can do that. 

''Viola are you coming, I will bring you to school''. Yes I am coming mom''. Violas mom's drove Viola to school, it was a big school and it was a private school. 

'' I wish you a good day in school, I'am sure you will find friends soon. You are amazing don't forget that''  her mom said. 

The school and the students were different, Viola thought. She went inside the school und everything looked so clean, there were many posters from the student body president, here face were everywhere. Viola went closer to the poster, okay today there is a party, Viola thought ''I will go there . 

''Mira wait ''! someone screams, 

'' No I'am not waiting, you choose the wrong picture Nella !'' Mira screamed. 

''You told me to take this one and now you are saying you don't like it anymore'' Nella screamed back. 

''Please Nella, if you can't take pictures of me, then you should not be the school's photographer. ''What are you looking at ?'' said Mira to Viola.'' 

No I am not looking sorry'' answered Viola. ''Who are you'' ? Mira asked. 

'' I am Viola'' I just moved here. 

''I just wanted to know who you are and not your hole story''Mira said.

 ''Okay, then I am sorry'' Viola said,  she turned around and went, 

''wait !'' Mira said, you are the new girl who just moved here ?  

she went so close to Viola, that Viola made a step back from her. 

'' Yes I am the new girl if you want to know''. 

Her eyes... her blue eyes and her long blond hair, she is beautiful Viola thought. 

''Well, then new girl, I am the student body president Mira, I just give you a small advice, your hoodie is just lame so as you, maybe you should take care to buy you better clothes. This is a private school and we are really dressing up here''.

Mira went a step forward and looked her deep in the eyes. Viola made a step again back, both looked at each other till Mira looked at Viola's lips  and then she turned around and went back to the classroom. 

It was lunch break and the school had a big kiosk, with different kind of snacks the were huge tables in the middle. Viola looked around till she saw the girl from earlier, Nella was alone and eat her snacks, 

''Nella right'' ? Viola said. 

''Hi, yes Nella and you are Viola ?, I am so sorry about Mira, she can be sometimes so mean. !'' 

''Don't be, Its fine I know these kind of girls like her'' Viola answered.  

'' You can sit here with us , I am waiting for my friends, Benjamin and Severi. 

''Thank you'' Viola said.

 Viola looked around and thought, that the school is so amazing the big windows  have an amazing view to the park, Viola looked around till she saw how Mira looked at her. Viola looked away and again back to Mira, Mira couldn't let her eyes off her. When Viola looked again at her, Mira looked away and talked to a friend. It's so weird Viola thought. 

''Hey Girls'' Benjamin called,'' we are back, there were so many people to take a simple Water'' he said. ''

'' Yes Benjamin, if you wouldn't talk so much with these girls, we would be even earlier here, thanks to you the break is soon over'' said Severi'. 

'' Oh sorry, I am Severi you must be Viola. ''

 Hi, yes I am Viola how do you know my name?'' Viola asked.

 ''Oh ehm.. because Mira was telling everyone that you are the new one'' Server said. '

'Okay guys, we have to go now to the Class'' Nella said. 

''Do you guys know where is the Sporthall?'' Viola asked, 

'' Yes its outside and then you just have go right there is a big sign on it, you can't miss it''. Nella said. 

Viola took her stuff and went outside.