chapter 1: meeting

warning, may be some swears

3rd pov

 y/n and Eren was stood outside a log cabin next to their father who was knocking on the door, 

"Mikasa?" asks Eren as he looks up at his father

"she is a girl around your and y/n's age, there aren't many children around here so get along with her you two" states their dad 

y/n just nods her head, having a bad feeling about today.

"that depends on her attitude and if she is nice to y/n" answers Eren as he gave a glance to his side where his younger sister(by half an hour) is.

"Eren, this is why you only have 2 friends and one of them is your sister" states their father "maybe their not home?"

y/n pov

dad knocks on the door as he states its him, 'I wonder why they aren't answering?'I thought to myself as I hear dad gasp.

"what's wrong?" asks big brother to dad who still hasn't opened the door.

"dad?" I ask a bit scared because of his expression.

dad opens the door and rushes over to mrs Ackerman, who Is laying in a pool of her own blood. I just stare at the scene in shock, the walls and floor covered in blood makes me want to cry. brother notices and holds my hand in comfort.

"Eren, y/n do you see the girl anywhere?!" asks dad urgently "do you see Mikasa?!"

"no" states Eren, I don't respond too fixated on the trail of blood I spot leading into the forest.

"I see" dad whispered then he stands up and says "im going to call the military police brigade and request an investigation, you two go wait at the end of the mountain, understand you two?" 

we just nod

-time skip-

Mikasa pov

I hear voices

man 1:"hey, is she really going to be worth anything?" 

man 1:"we killed both her parents to nab her"

man 1:"take a good look at her face"

I hear someone walking closer to me, he then turns me on my back with his foot

man 1:"not bad, but she's still just a kid, doesn't strike my fancy"

man 2:"I dont care about your tastes, she's an oriental"

man 2:"in the past there were different human races, she's the last descendant of a family who escaped to the walls from the orient"

man 2:"we'll auction her to some perverted patron at the underground market of the capital, the over orientals have been wiped out, so she should fetch for a handsome price"

man 1:"her dad dint look like an oriental, I doubt she's pure-blood!"

man 2:"exactly! her mum would have been the real jackpot, but you just had to freak out and kill her!"

man 1:"I-i didn't have a choice! she was putting up a fight"

man 2:"is that your best excuse!"

I began to think back to what happen before,

-flashback-

there was a knock at the door so dad went to answer it. 

"Dr. Jaeger, we have been wait-"