chapter 2

y/n pov

Mikasa was waking eren up as I looked out at the sky, I have always wanted to touch a cloud before, even if it isn't possible.

"y/n?" Mikasa calls

"huh?" I look over my shoulder to see Mikasa and eren have stood up and are ready to go

"lets go, we don't want to be late" Mikasa states

"okay" I reply

-time skip-

walking on the bridge near the wall, I cling onto Mikasa's arm as I see there is so many people around. I'm only really fine around Mikasa, Armin and my family, but that's because I know they won't judge me.

I has blocked out what eren and Mikasa was talking about until Hannes came, I never fully opened up to him but I can talk with only a few stutters to him.

"h-hi hannes" i whisper to him

"why hello where y/n" Hannes replies as he ruffles my hair

"are you drinking?" eren asks

Mikasa and me just block it out as she hugs me, I just close my eyes and hug back.

I open my eyes again and eren has finished his little rant on being drunk. We continue walking home as I adjust the straps on my shoulder.

"ereh, I don't think you should join the survey corps, I know y/n doesn't but you could influence her. plus if you die she will be very sad." Mikasa states as we walk.

"I-i don't want you to die..." I add as I begin to tear up

"e-eh! y/n don't cry!" eren shouts as he runs over and hugs me.

3rd pov

Mikasa glared at eren as he hugs y/n, yes she knows he is her brother but she doesn't like it when anyone else hugs her y/n.

"Mikasa are you okay?" y/n asks and she gives Mikasa's hand a little squeeze.

"I'm fine" mikasa replies as she hugged y/n, pulling her away from eren in the process.

Eren then puts up when he hears the bells go off that mean that the front gate is opening.

" let's go mikasa! Y/n! the heroes have come" eren shouts

" i'm going to go home and help mum and dad, you go ahead" y/n says as she turns around and starts to run home before any of the two could protest.

Y/n POV

Once inside mum greets me, and dad just smiles at me.

"Hello y/n, where are mikasa and eren?" Mum asks as she comes over and hugs me.

"The survey corps arrived back and they went to see them" I reply as I go over to dad and hug him.

"Hi dad" I say as I let go.

"Hi sweetie" he responds.

I turn to mum who is cooking dinner.

"Can I go and play with armin mum?" I ask as I turn to her.

"Yes just be back in an hour okay?" Mum replies.

"Okay bye!" I shout as I run out the house to find armin.

-time skip-

I find armin sitting on a bench looking at the sky.

"Armin!" I shout as he opens his eyes and turns to see me.

"Want to come with me, I heard that (insert random shop name) has an old history book in the back" I ask.

"Yeah!" Armin replies as we walk side by side.