chapter 3

(its not going to be exactly like the anime anymore, like the other 2 chapters, sorry if you wanted it to stay like that but to do that It took a while, anyway o. with the chapter)

y/n pov

"A-armin, something weird had been happening" I whisper one we sat down

"what is it? are you okay?" he replies

"well I got these weird black marks that are all over my body, and when the moon light touches them they turn white" I answer with an unsure expression on my face.

"im not sure what it could be, but its probably nothing to worry about." he reassures before a group of boys come up and surround us

"if it isn't the day dreamer and the (insert offensive name)!" one of the boys shouted.

I just hide behind Armin as we wait for Mikasa and eren to arrive. then one of the boys grabs my arm and pins me against the wall as I struggle against his hold.

Mikasa pov

me and eren make it just in time to see y/n pinned against a wall by the neighbourhood bullies.

"hey!" eren shouts angrily and I just glare at them with fear radiating from me.

"G-guys! its Mikasa, run!" one of the goons shout as they all ran away and y/n drops to the floor.

I rush over to y/n to see her covered in scratches and bruises and her nose is bleeding.

"Omg y/n, are you okay!" I shout in concern, while she just smiles at me.

"I-I'll be fine mikasa don't worry, it's just a few bruises and scratches" she replies as I just hug her.

"Erm... guys? What's that?" Armin says as he points to the smoke by the wall

Y/n holds onto my arm tightly, her body trembling in fear "is that h-hands?" Whispers y/n as we all look over and there was see a ,massive Titan!

Y/n POV

The wall is kicked in and all the people are screaming. Eren then says that purple house is over there and runs of but I'm being held back by armin.

"Come on y/n, let's get to the boats. Mikasa will protect him" armin says as mikasa ran off after making sure you would be okay.

Armin then pulls your hand to get to the boats with his grandpa.

-time skip-

Me and armin are sitting on the boat to get away with admins grandad trying to stop me from having a panic attack.

Then eren and mikasa then get on the ship and I immediately run over and hug them both. Eren looked like he was going to explode but calmed down once he realised it was me and Mikasa just hugs me right to her chest.

I look over the side of the boat and see people trying to jump in but failing and falling into the river.

I then cry into Mikasa's arms until I fall asleep.