Part 7

Currently at headquarters a meeting was taking place until a door was slammed open. Every in the room turned to glare at the person standing at the door. "What is so important you had to interrupted our meeting?" a women with a eyepatch and ponytail asked. "There is someone at the border clamming to e cadet Y/N L/N" the soldier said nervously. "That's impossible. She died years ago" a man with grey eyes said. "She-she asked to speak with the 14th commander" the soldier said nervously. The man with the grey eyes quickly got up and left. "Levi wait" Hanji yelled as she chased after him. "Commander Hanji what's wrong?" a boy with green eyes asked followed by a girl and another boy. " We just got informed that a person clamming to be Y/N is being held ear the wall" Hanji explained to the three. "Y/N's alive" the girl with black hair whispered before she ran off. "Hey Mikasa wait for us. We'll come with you" Eren said as the three ran behind her.

~Y/N's POV~

"What's taking them so long" Mx said as he flopped to the ground. "Don't know but they might get here any minute" I said as I heard galloping form a distance.  I turned around and was faced with "L-levi" I said falling to the ground. Farlan ran to my side holding my arm asking me what's wrong. As Levi got closer Max  got in front of me to protect me. Levi stopped in front of Max and glared at him before pushing him to the side running towards me. He fell to his knees and hugged me tightly. 'He-he's alive. I can't believe it' i thought to myself as I hugged back. After a couple of minutes we parted form the hug. Before we could say a word we heard someone yelling. We turned around to only see Hanji running towards us. "Y/N you rally are alive" she said with tears in her eyes as she hugged me. I gave her a warm smile and before I realized I as pushed to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Mikasa, Armin, and Eren. "Y/N you really are here" Armin said baling his eyes out. Eren was crying holding me tightly and Mikasa smiled at me sweetly with tears in her eyes. I hugged them and said " I missed you guys too"