Special

Part 2
~ Y/N's POV ~
Time has past and me and Levi have grown closer. "Are you ready to go Y/N" Levi said. "Yes. Shall we start our date" I said in a playful voice. "D-d-date. Is this really a date?" he asked shocked. "Yes unless yo don't want it to be" I said. "N-no it's a date" he said blushing. "You're so cute you know that" I said trying to get a closer look at his face. "I'm not. Let's just go" he said walking away. After we ate lunch we went to watch a movie and then to the arcade. "Thank you for the teddy bear it's so cute" I said holding it up in the air. "Y/N look, there's an ice cream stand. Let's get some" he said grabbing my hand pulling me towards it. "There's a park nearby. Would you like to go on a walk?" he asked shyly. "Sure" We walked for a bit and decided to sit on some near benches to finish our ice cream. "Y/N would you wait for me if I left?" he asked. "Sure why wouldn't I. Your my best friend" I said whit a smile on my face. "What if I don't want us to be friends?" he asked. "W-what do you mean?" I asked in a sad voice. "Y/N I like you" he said and kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I was shocked and just stud there. After a couple of seconds he pulled away. "I-I'm sorry. I have to go" he said and ran off. I say there for a couple of minutes trying to process what just happened before going home.
~ One week later ~
"Where is he? He hasn't come by in a week" I said. 'I like you Y/N' "Why did I have to think of that. Let's just go home for the day" I said. "Excuse me. Are you miss Y/N L/N?" a girl with a pony tail and glasses asked. "Yes, what can I help you with?" I asked. "My name is Hanji and I'm a friend of Levi's. He asked me to give you this" she said handing me a letter than walking away mumbling "ah young love" to herself. 'It really is from Levi' I made my way home quickly. When I finally got there I opened the letter quickly.