Part 1

My name is Sadie Salvatore. I am 169 years old. My mother kept me a secret for years. I think it is finally time I bring the truth out. My brothers don't know who I am because my ex-boyfriend compelled them to do so. He is such a dick.

"DING DONG" I ring the doorbell to the Salvatore house. "Hello?" Stefan says. "Stefan! How have you been" I say sarcastically. "You are...?" he says. "Sadie" I say. "Sadie who" he says. "Sadie fucking Salvatore" I say. "Let me bloody in" I say.

He opens the door and I go in. "Where is the bourbon" I say. "You can't be a Salvatore, there are no more of us" he says. "Stefan, darling yes there are. I'm 169 years old, I'm your sister. Sweet old lily had me after you. She kept it a secret from you and Damon. Klaus also compelled you to forget who I am" I say. "DAMON" Stefan yells. Damon comes downstairs. "Stefan, you definitely have the better looks" I say. 

"Rude" Damon says. "I was born November 2, 1848. Bloody Katerina turned you both. Kind of sad" I say. " Who is this chick" Damon says. "This 'chick' has a name idiot" I say. "Her name is Sadie......Salvatore" Stefan says. "Can I meet Elena ooh or Caroline" I say. "Before you say I'm not your sister I'm gonna call Klaus to come un-compel you both. So give me a sec" I say with a smile. 

"RING" I call Klaus. "Hello?" he says. "Klaus come un-compel these idiots. I have lost my mind and it hasn't even been 10 minutes. I'm begging you and I don't beg" I say. "Sure love, what do I get" he says. "Salvatore house now, and you get me not killing you" I say. I hang up.

"Wait, hold up you have a thing with Klaus" Damon says. "Well I HAD a thing with him. I also had a thing with Elijah. Kol too" I say. "Bourbon?" Damon asks me. "Yes" I say. "So how did you...die" Stefan asks. "Long story short you and Damon killed me" I say. "Oh...how" he asks. "I had Klaus's blood in my system and you two idiots fed on me" I say. "DING DONG" the door rings. "That must be the other idiot" I say opening the door. "Ouch that hurt my feelings" Klaus says. I pull him in the house. "Un-compel now" I say. Klaus looks at me and smiles. He Un-compels Stefan and Damon. "Thank you" I say. He kisses me on the head.

He leaves. "Do you idiot remember me now" I say. "I think we remember you a little too well" they both say.