Part 7

Damon and Elena are so annoying and clingy. Stefan and Elena were better together, but of course she cheated on him with Damon. Shocker. Stefan deserved better. He should shack up with Caroline. "DING DONG" the door rings. Damon opens it. Its Caroline. "Hey guys!" she says excitingly. She walks in and sits next to Stefan. "Do you guys knows Silas?" I say to Stefan and Caroline. I grab a bottle of bourbon. "Yes, he ruined our lives. Why?" Stefan says. "Well this is gonna be weird because I know you are his doppelgänger. I slept with him a while back. Don't worry he shape shifted into someone hot" I say while drinking the bottle. "YOU DID WHAT" Caroline shouts.

"What?!" I say. "HE is the DEVIL" she screams. "A hot devil" I smirk. "Don't worry if he ever come back to life he wont harm us because he still loves me" I say with a smile. "Everyone loves you apparently" Stefan says. "Yes Stefan, they do because I'm bloody hot and awesome" I laugh. I get a text from someone, its Elijah. 'Come to the Grill' it says. "I have to go, don't kill anyone call me if someone is dead. BYE" I say. I go to the Grill

I go inside and see nothing. I turn to the corner and see Elijah tied up with a rope in his mouth. "What the hell" I say while I unite him. I'm almost done uniting him, suddenly I feel something pierce my chest. I fall into someone's arms. They place me down on a chair besides Elijah. "Silas" I say. "Hello, Beautiful" Silas says. He takes another wooden stake and puts it in my chest. "UGAHH" I scream. "What the HELL Silas" I scream. "It seems like you have moved on. I don't like that" he says. "I don't like hurting you but I have to" he explains.

"Let Elijah go Silas, he didn't do anything" I explain. "You are supposed to love ME not HIM" he screams. "You DIED Silas, I loved you for a month or two. I don't anymore. You need to move on like I did" I say. He sits down. He takes a dagger out of his pocket. "Silas, no don't" I whisper. He gets closer to Elijah. "PLEASE I will do anything you say" I shout. "Anything?" he smirks. I nod. He walks towards me.

"I want you to love me" he says. He starts taking the stakes out of my chest. "Ughh OW" I scream in pain. "O-Okay done just let him go" I mumble. He goes up up Elijah and unties him. The only thing that would put Silas down was the dagger. Silas comes back to me and puts lots of Vervain in my mouth. He suddenly stops. Elijah put the dagger in him. I pass out because of all the Vervain. "I've got you" Elijah says while picking me up. He takes me to his house. He places me on his couch.

"What happened to her?!" Rebekah exclaims. "Silas happened" Elijah says. Nik and Kol come to where we are. "Give her your blood Nik" Elijah says. He gives  blood to me. I'm not waking up. "Why isn't she waking up" Rebekah says. "No no no no. He put a spell on her. I need to go in her mind" Elijah explains. They set my on a table. Elijah sits next to me and goes in my mind. He me sitting in a chair. In dark room. He goes up to me. "Sadie...?" he says. "E-Elijah" I weakly say. "It's me, what did Silas do to you?" he says, he looks sad. 

He picks me up and brings me to where he came in from. We both wake up. I jump from the table that I'm at. Before Elijah got in my head. Silas showed me what Elijah compelled from me. It was him feeding off me and making me forget. "What's wrong Sadie, what did you see" Rebekah says. "You compelled me to forget" I say point to Elijah. He looks ashamed. "What did he do?" Rebekah says. I put my hand on her head so she could see what I'm seeing. She see's it. "Elijah...." she mutters. I shed a tear. "Why would you do that to her" Rebekah says to Elijah.

Rebekah is sad too. "I didn't know" Elijah mummers. "I think I should go" I say. I leave. I go back home. I walk in the front door. I sit on the ground and start crying. Stefan comes downstairs looking worried. "Sadie?" he says. "Stefan" I say while running up to him. I hug him.