Part 4

I go to sleep. It's the next day. I change and go downstairs. Stefan and Damon are downstairs. "How the hell are you guys up so early" I say while walking down the stairs. "I don't know" Damon says. "So you and Elijah huh" Stefan says. "No and yes. I'm gonna tell you the whole story so you don't ask me again. Klaus and I were a thing. He cheated. I like Elijah now, end of story. Kol likes me too. They all do." I say. "Wow" Damon says.

"Yes yes yes" I say. I walk to where Stefan and Damon are. "It's good to have you back little sis" Damon says. "Of course it is" I say with a chuckle.

"Do you guys want to do to the Grill, Caroline and Elena are there" Stefan says. "Sure" Damon says. "Yeah I guess" I say with a smile. We get in the car. We arrive at the Grill. There are no cars there. We head inside. We don't see anyone. "Hello?" Damon yells into the empty bar.  We hear footsteps coming from the back. We walk towards them. Nik comes out. "Hello love, your friends left a while ago" Nik says while licking his lips that are covered in blood. "Where the bloody hell is everyone" I say. 

"They are either dead or left" he says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes. Nik vamp speeds up to me. He takes my arm. He bites it. "UGHAHH" I mumble. "That is your punishment" he says, he leaves. " UGH" I scream. " We need to get you home" Stefan says.

We go home. "Ughh, It hurts really bad" I say while walking through the front door. They lay me on the couch. "It's okay we've got you, you need to lay down while we get the cure from Klaus" Damon explains. "H-He wont give it to you, he is m-mad enough already" I stutter. 

"We cant loose you again" Stefan says. Caroline and Elena come through the front door. "Oh my god Sadie" Caroline says. "I-I'm fine, he does this all the time" I say. I try to stand but I fall into Stefan's arms. "She is too weak, we need Klaus's blood now" he exclaims.