3

Y/N POV

Y/n sat in her room listening to her vinyl and sketching on a loose piece of paper. Then there was a knock on the door and in walked Connor, "what was the point of knocking if you weren't going to wait for an answer?" She got no reply.

"So the band was thinking you should come to some rehearsals and get a feel for our music so you can make us more posters. Obviously you don't have to but it would be cool" Connor said with a snicker.
"Yeah I'll come but what's so funny?" She asked confused.
"Oh nothing"

There was silence for a while until she broke it, "are you going to stay in here?"
"Yeah if that's okay, god you'd think a man couldn't spend time with his twin!" Connor stated mocking. "Your not a man" y/n mumbled but he heard and gave her a nudge in the ribs, causing both of them to start laughing.

When their laughter quieted they lay on her bed listening to the music in silence. "I liked your friends, they seem nice" she stated turning to look at her brother's face.
"Yeah, they liked you too, some more than others" he said smiling, getting up and making his way to the door. "What's that supposed to mean?" She shouted as he was already out in the hallway, but got no reply.

 "What's that supposed to mean?" She shouted as he was already out in the hallway, but got no reply